Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
GOLDEN SUNRISE VK TEACHERS
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Iam very blissful to announce that we are blessed with a baby boy today…It's a blissful normal delivery…
Iam always grateful to VK, Sharath sir, Rakhi mam and all VK teachers without whose support and guidance my journey of pregnant could never be so blissful..
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart…
Need your blessings for my DIVINE baby….
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Thank you so much for your concern mam
Thank you so much for your blessings sir
I'll follow your guidance
GOLDEN SUNRISE thanks to you
in reply to: 3-4 Energy circles in a single page #12458@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Thank you so much mam
in reply to: 3-4 Energy circles in a single page #12449@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Shall I continue to activate my EC book with 3-4 ECs in one page ?? Or Shall I make a separate copy with one EC in one page mam?
I think It doesn't make any difference but need your guidance….
in reply to: 3-4 Energy circles in a single page #12432I searched again mam. Iam unable to find the post now.
in reply to: 3-4 Energy circles in a single page #12427@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Iam unable to find the post now. But read it one of the EC discussion mam.
in reply to: 3-4 Energy circles in a single page #12419@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
I think it doesn't make any difference mam. But I read recently in one of the posts in this forum that we should make only one EC in one page… So wanted to clarify.. pls guide
in reply to: 3-4 Energy circles in a single page #12417@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
With a request " VK pls activate all my Energy Circles NOW"
in reply to: 3-4 Energy circles in a single page #12415Iam sorry. I forgot to change the category of the question.
Iam unable to edit it.
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Thank you so much for your concern mam
I will definitely inform you before going to hospital mam
in reply to: How to change my hubby’s mindset? #12319@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Already started sending healing energies to me, my hubby,mil and sils.
Parents of both sides.
Now iam sending more healing to my baby as iam near to my delivery date.
GOLDEN SUNRISE mam
in reply to: How to change my hubby’s mindset? #12308@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Thank you so much for your wonderful guidance mam
GOLDEN SUNRISE to you
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Thank you mam
Will follow your guidance
Iam really very blessed to have a Special Healing Divine friend VK
Sorry, it doesn't occur in pregnant ladies. Her case is a special one.
It occurs in feeding mothers mainly.
Unable to edit previous post.. so posting separately.
-
AuthorPosts