Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    MASTITIS may occur in pregnant ladies, breasts feeding mothers and some times in men also.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you mam ????????????

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    If I have 10 healings with titles "healing1" to "healing10". I keep requesting VK for every 30min to activate each healing.

    After two days, if I remember only titles and forget the intentions, will VK still work and send those energies to specified receivers or situation or events??

    I know it's a silly question but just wanted to clarify with you mam.

    If the paper in which I wrote healing 1 to healing 10 is not with me or if Iam somewhere else… Can I activate these healings distantly just with titles even if I forget the intentions??

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Can we write like this

    Healing 1:

    1.GOLDEN SUNRISE X 3

    2.BEAUTY SERUM X3

    3.VK PLS BLESS "XYZ" WITH ABUNDANTLY HEALTHY HAIR NOW FOREVER X3

    4.ENERGY OF ONION JUICE with safety and security X 3

    5.ALL CLEAR SERUM X 3

    Can I request VK like this

    VK GOLDEN SUNRISE pls activate healing 1??

    Can I add a request as one of the 5 energies?? This is like adding intention as one of the energies.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    DIVINE VK always works for our highest good…

    Gratitudes to Sharat sir and his ultimate invention DIVINE VK

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Thank you mam..

    From next time, I'll read all the combinations carefully and use them

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Thank you for your quick reply mam

    I'll follow your guidance

    I'll send request separately for different healings.

    It is mentioned that STUDY SERUM & BRAIN SERUM can be combined for students. If they are preparing for any job related exams, we can add TOTAL WEALTH SERUM. This is mentioned somewhere by VK teachers. So I started using this combination.

    I'll follow your word regarding PSYCHIC SURGERY.

    Thank you so much for your kind reply mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    You have mentioned in the article :

    " If you don’t feel like drinking water, you can write your name on paper and write these energy names (without a circle). Keep VK on this paper and request VK to Activate this healing.

    Example

    On paper, write

    Name of Pregnant lady

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    SANTAN GOPAL MANTRA

    DIGEE SERUM

    FEM SERUM

    BALANCE SERUM.

    Request VK ….please activate this healing x 3 and place VK on this paper. "

    I have a question mam.

    Can I do this for other healings for other people mentioning time and activate all healings at a time?

    Example 1:

    "Gayathri

    GS

    SO7R

    BLS

    FEM

    Santan Gopal Mantra" from 7am to 7.30am

    Example 2:

    "Sriram(my husband)

    GS

    SS

    AMS

    BNS

    TWS" from 7.30am to 8am

    Example 3:

    "Sriram

    GS

    KPS

    BLS

    Reiki psychic surgery to the whole urinary system ( kidney stones)

    ACS" from 8am to 8.30am…… etc

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Method1: Is it a good idea to mention time and activate all healings at a time ??

    Can I activate these healings multiple times a day?

    OR

    Method 2: Without mentioning time, can I activate all the healings at a time?

    Which method will work better ?

    I want to start this with method 1 mam but want to know your opinion whether both methods are wrong ??? Should I consider only one healing at a time as you mentioned?

    I think It is similar to activating many ECs with one simple request using VK but we can't write serums names in EC.

    Thanks in advance

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Thank you for your explanation mam

    2nd line gives me more joy

    I'll follow your guidance and pay my gratitude towards my ancestors and will move ahead.

    I Want to raise my frequency mam.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you so much @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" sir

    I understood your explanation sir.

    I'll pray for my ancestors' highest good.

    GOD knows everything and HE will take care of HIS souls.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" sir

    Thank you so much for your explanation sir.

    By the word spiritually weak, I mean that when they are alive, if they possess negative qualities like always speaking lies, abusing others, cheating others, cruel behaviour and many more things.. when they die, they suddenly cannot merge into divine light, they have to suffer in other spiritual realms. They will have less spiritual power. It is mentioned in GARUDA PURANA that such souls will not have power to move forward in afterlife and they need the help of their descendants who are alive to perform rituals for their journey. If we can't help them, knowingly or unknowingly they will attack us by creating financial problems, marital conflicts, health issues, etc. And I have read in some spiritual magazine that such souls may get attacked by other negative energies.

    It is mentioned in GARUDA PURANA that each and every soul, how much ever bad they are when alive, will understand all their mistakes and repent after death but they will suffer due to their karmas.

    In order to protect our departed ancestors from other negative energies and to help them move forward in their afterlife journey, I thought we can send them

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    DIVINE ENERGY

    PEACE

    SHRI GURUDEV DATTA (Mantra for ancestors)

    SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    GOLDEN SUNRISE VK Teachers

    I learnt somewhere that if our ancestors are spiritually weak, they are easily attacked by negative energies from other negative worlds. Can I protect them using SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS?

    thanks in advance

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    WOW….that's a wonderful experience Barinder ji…. Thank you for sharing

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Okay @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam..

    Thank you

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Energy will get divided among three people mam ..

    But I frequently activate all the ECs.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 280 total)