Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Oh My God Miracle Ho Gaya . #23985in reply to: Pregnancy and delevery #23984
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Thank you mam ????
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Thank you mam ????
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
After watching the video "How to Improve your Luck", I'm giving ALL CLEAR SERUM to the Aura 2-3 times in a day to me, my husband & two children from 2 days.
Filling the Aura with GOLDEN SUNRISE.
Sending these energies to my Husband from 2 days.
• BEECH (BACH FLOWER REMEDY)
• VINE ( BACH FLOWER REMEDY)
• CALM DOWN SERUM
• LOVE SERUM
(I have read the articles on BEECH & VINE as suggested by @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam)
Any changes in the above energies given to my husband?? Pls guide
Me & my kids drink this charged water
• GOLDEN SUNRISE DAZZLE
• SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS
& I'm Chanting GOLDEN SUNRISE DAZZLE continuously with one VK on my wrist.
I Observed little changes in me like I'm able to speak up for myself (with less fear) when in-laws or husband trying to be rude & blame me for other's mistakes.
I can't say I'm completely fearless but fear is reduced a bit.
Generally whenever I stand in front of my husband or mother in law or sisters in law, I feel so powerless and weak.
They keep on being rude or behave differently with me. They make faces. I feel so powerless & alone.
I just start crying (alone).
I'm always worried about my kids also. They need a strong mother.
With Chanting GOLDEN SUNRISE DAZZLE, I stopped crying & fear is reduced a bit.
Pls help me what to chant to feel more powerful when I'm with these toxic people.
GOLDEN SUNRISE DAZZLE
OR
DURGA DAZZLE BLESSED BE
Or
HANUMAN DAZZLE BLESSED BE
( Hanuman is my Ishta Dev)
or
Just GOLDEN SUNRISE
My Husband's 3 sisters & mother always influence him a lot. He takes all financial decisions with their advice. He doesn't even ask me.
He always feels that I'm here to serve him & his family. They are using him Financially. He's Not understanding that.
Now these ladies started to manipulate my 7 year old son(eldest). Whenever I'm trying to correct my son for his mistakes, they are interfering & making me the villain.
I want to feel more powerful & stronger than them. My husband & kids should feel my power.
Pls help me what to Chant from the above switchwords.
I always wear 1 VK in my hand.
Pls guide me.
Thank you
I will watch Sharat sir's video
"How to improve your Luck"
Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Will definitely follow your guidance
Thank you so much for the guidance mam…
I will plan accordingly and request VK for the healing regularly….
Is it karma?
Can I break this pattern with Sharat sir's videos like
Attract husband in-laws love respect care video
&
Strong Happy Relationship & bond video
???
How to heal this pattern mam?
Imprinting subconscious mind with required intentions ??
Any healing guidance?
in reply to: Correct way to write Switchword in EC? #23886Thank you mam
in reply to: Correct way to write Switchword in EC? #23884Pls guide on this too
How to write This in EC?
1) GOLDEN SUNRISE – DAZZLE
OR
2) GOLDEN SUNRISE DAZZLE (without hyphen)
Thank you so much mam for your precious guidance.
-
AuthorPosts