Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    GOLDEN SUNRISE VK teachers

    I have a question

    I have made a book for energy circles and activate them using VK every day…

    I have made 3-4 small ECs on same page in many of the pages of the book.

    Will it work this way or should I make only one EC in one page ??

    Pls guide me

    GOLDEN SUNRISE THANKS in advance

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Iam sorry. I forgot to change the category of the question.

    Iam unable to edit it.

    Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    Keymaster
    Post count: 6817

    @Gayathri

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    How do you activate or energise these ECs

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    With a request " VK pls activate all my Energy Circles NOW"

    Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    Keymaster
    Post count: 6817

    @Gayathri

    If you are activating the whole book ECs with VK .

    ….together….will it make a difference if they are on same page or different page ??

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    I think it doesn't make any difference mam. But I read recently in one of the posts in this forum that we should make only one EC in one page… So wanted to clarify.. pls guide

    Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    Keymaster
    Post count: 6817

    @Gayathri

    Which post?

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Iam unable to find the post now. But read it one of the EC discussion mam.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    I searched again mam. Iam unable to find the post now.

    Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    Keymaster
    Post count: 6817

    @Gayathri

    No worries dear….

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Shall I continue to activate my EC book with 3-4 ECs in one page ?? Or Shall I make a separate copy with one EC in one page mam?

    I think It doesn't make any difference but need your guidance….

    Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    Keymaster
    Post count: 6817

    @Gayathri

    You can continue . ..

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Thank you so much mam

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.