Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Holy Books and VK #8215
Okay mam … Understood… Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
This is a great tip for all the software engineers, research scholars, students preparing for competitive exams and many others.
Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
in reply to: Holy Books and VK #8182GOLDEN SUNRISE all
How to mimick the holy books energy using VK ? I read about holy book mimicking energy in some FAQs.
"VK pls give me the energy of bhagavadgeetha " or
"VK pls give me the knowledge of bhagavadgeetha"
in reply to: Eating habit #7830@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"
Thank you sir… Iam always giving GS FDS DS GMS BRS (for quick weight loss mentioned by Sharat sir in an article) to my husband everyday for every meal from many days… I'll continue this…
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Thank you mam …
I'll use ANTI ADDICTION from now
in reply to: Using VK to remove negative energy in a home #7757@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Oh.. Now I understood clearly mam. I missed that point. Thank you mam. Eagerly waiting for the new invention of Sharat sir.
in reply to: Using VK to remove negative energy in a home #7733@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
GOLDEN SUNRISE mam
Why did you mention, "protection during sleeping hours would be still missing!!"
Can we request VK to protect the house and people in it during sleep?
GOLDEN SUNRISE, BRAIN SERUM, STUDY SERUM, CHOKUREI (Reiki symbol) and SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS to all the students mentioned in the link.
@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"
Thank you sir … Will follow ur guidance
@"PJ-Certified VK Teacher"
I'll follow ur guidance mam
@"PJ-Certified VK Teacher" thank you so much mam
Can I do VOB for both eyes together?
in reply to: happy birthday #7486A very happy birthday Rakhi ji.. May god bless u with abundance!!!
Can I give a person's name whose education (post graduation) is completed and preparing for competitive exams for jobs ???
GOLDEN SUNRISE
Thank you mam
in reply to: Success with ARGALA STROTAM #7280GOLDEN SUNRISE Divine Souls
Can we take the energies of all the verses of argala stotram together by just saying " VK pls give me the energy of ARGALA STOTRAM" X 3
?
Or
Do we need to take the energy of each verse separately according to the present need ?
GOLDEN SUNRISE
When PHS gives us required vitamins, trace elements and minerals, is it necessary to take vitamin D3 separately?
-
AuthorPosts