Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    GOLDEN SUNRISE VK TEACHERS & VK USERS

    I'm already following this method from almost three months. I have two VKs. I kept one VK in a secret place in my home so that nobody touches it & I wear the other one. I keep requesting the remote VK for many Healings, protection and DIVINE energies continuously. Remote VK always listens to my requests and sends energies accordingly. I use timers for every 30min from morning till I sleep in the night.

    I feel this method is very beneficial as vk continuously sends energies for 30 min without any disturbance. I always wear the other VK as I always want atleast one VK on my body 24 X 7 for protecting me ,& my baby.

    Thank you Sharath sir for such a wonderful gift

    Now we can place our requests to VK even without wearing it but we have to be the last person to touch it.

    When we keep our VK at our home & be the last person to touch to it, and then if we travel to some other country, then also VK listens to our requests. This is a very great help to many of us.

    Gratitudes to Sharat sir for designing VK like this.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Thank you @SharatSir for wonderful divine VK

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    I thought that when reiki which is sent to the reiki box twice a day is doing miracles, then cosmic energies which are more than 100times powerful than reiki will definitely do miracles.

    So I didn't think about energies getting divided. Iam Activating VK BOX more than 6 times a day.

    Even if the energies get divided, still they are powerful than reiki.

    Whenever I activate one healing, I immediately think about remaining healings and feel that time won't be sufficient to send energies to them or may be I can't send Healing atleast twice a day.

    But now I feel happy that I'm sending energies to all my wishes more than 6 times a day.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you @Chetandurdi ji

    I used to send healing separately with VK for every 30 minutes using timer. But there are many issues to be solved.

    When I remembered reiki box, I got this idea. Now I'm sending healing energies using VK to all my wishes simultaneouslY with a timer

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    VK always does wonders!!!

    Grateful to Sharat sir & Divine VK!!!

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    VK always does wonders… Heartfelt gratitude to Sharat sir and his wonderful invention VK

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345
    in reply to: Mouth ulcers #13118

    DIGEE serum mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345
    in reply to: Mouth ulcers #13115

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    SET1:

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    BEAUTY SERUM

    BALANCE SERUM

    EFT to the affected area

    VITAMIN B ENERGY as per need of the body

    My sister has mouth ulcers n stomach pain (may be due to ulcers in stomach)… Can I give above energies?

    Doctors said it's due to stress.

    She has exam ( conducted in software job training) tension.

    Can I send

    SET2:

    STUDY SERUM

    TOTAL WEALTH SERUM

    BRAVO SERUM

    BALANCE SERUM

    SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS

    any changes in set 1 & set 2 energies?

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you mam @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Will follow your guidance

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    GOLDEN SUNRISE thanks

    @"Sonia – Supportive VK Teacher" mam

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    I will send the above energies to my hubby's food,water & clothes

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you mam

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    All these days, only my parents (&me) and in laws have bitter relationship but now my hubby started behaving differently with my parents because of the same person ( sister of my mil) who created issues between my parents and in laws. Im unable to take it. Though I have two VK and inspite of many success with VK, I feel helpless. Now I have to take care of my baby and my health. I feel mentally stuck and helpless. I have a baby boy and I want to enjoy each an every moment with him now. But these relationship issues are bothering me a lot.

    I love my hubby a lot and his behaviour with my parents is killing me. Pls help me

    I know everything needs time to heal. But I lost my patience due to these multiple issues and need immediate solutions. Im always crying and feeling helpless. Pls guide me.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you mam

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    GOLDEN SUNRISE VK TEACHERS

    My baby is now 5 day old. My baby is not able to suck enough milk for himself. Remaining milk are formed into hard balls in my breasts. Its paining… My baby has not Sufficient milk… Pls help me

    Can I request… VK PLS HEAL MY BREASTS NOW????

    Need immediate guidance pls

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you for all your blessings


    @SharatSir

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" sir

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 280 total)