Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Argala stotram and DURGA MAGIC BEGIN NOW #7229
Ohh.. Okay mam
in reply to: Argala stotram and DURGA MAGIC BEGIN NOW #7221@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" GOLDEN SUNRISE mam
You wrote "We have a great experience by @Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher . He used ARGALA STOTRAM with VK for his friend." Is there any article regarding this?
@"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher"
GOLDEN SUNRISE sir.
I don't know 100% about Buddha Consciousness. But what I know is it is the consciousness of an enlightened being who had self realization and God realization. Who knows the eternal truth that I and God are one and the same. Who has unconditional love towards god's creation as he sees no separation.Who is always in love with God and his creation. Who sees God in everything : living and non living things. Nothing can harm such person. A person with such a consciousness can live happily anywhere, in any kind of external environment best or worst.
in reply to: My question rather request fr sharat sir #7114Thank you mam
in reply to: My question rather request fr sharat sir #7105GOLDEN SUNRISE mam
When can we expect Sharat sir's new invention of energy vortex ? Very eagerly waiting for it ????????
in reply to: Headache on Forehead and Eyes Gone #6949Thank you mam
in reply to: Headache on Forehead and Eyes Gone #6947GOLDEN SUNRISE
Can I charge water with "energy of two hours deep sleep" and drink it for every two hours?
in reply to: Smelly feet, body heat #6926Okay @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam ????????
in reply to: Smelly feet, body heat #6918GOLDEN SUNRISE
what is anacardium?
in reply to: Query on GOLDEN HEART BLESSING MEDITATION #6830Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Thank you mam ????????????????????????
Even I hold the picture of water container in my mind while charging it or else I just request VK to charge the whole drinking water of this person's home.
Mam, I drank charged water and gave charged water for other people and it worked but never charged an IMAGE of water bottle for anybody. I didn't understand the concept of charging an IMAGE of water bottle. I rather charged the whole drinking water of my sister's home or somebody's home from my home, but not an IMAGE. Pls help me to understand this topic.
GOLDEN SUNRISE
in reply to: Is VK superior to the Divine Beings?? #6439thank you so much @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" sir for your explanation
Thank you mam @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Okay mam thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
So should I request like this "VK pls make me understand linear algebra chapter of engg Maths"??
-
AuthorPosts