Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Okay @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam… Understood… I'll send healing for only 30min
Whenever I keep VK aside for healing… After saying serum names GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE ENT SERUM ENT SERUM ENT SERUM to xyz, I say " VK keep sending these energies to xyz until I make the next request"… I feel even after 30min, VK sends healing energies to the particular person, event, place etc until I make the next request.
Thank you sir @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher"
I'll share my experience soon
Thank you sir @"Sharat Sir-VK Inventor"
in reply to: Teeth removal surgery – which energy to take? #5116Okay mam … Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
in reply to: Teeth removal surgery – which energy to take? #5109Thank you mam @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Thank you sir @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"
thank you mam…
Thank you Puneet sir and Rakhi mam…
I’ll follow your suggestions.
GOLDEN SUNRISE + ALL CLEAR SERUM + ALPHA WOMAN SERUM + FEM SERUM + GYM SERUM + BALANCE SERUM
I chose this combination to become a perfect healthy woman.
I want to add HEART SERUM to the above combination to reduce high cholesterol,BP and to increase the blood circulation.
Can I add BEAUTY SERUM to the above combination, instead of taking 2 separate combinations?
Iam charging a bottle of water with the above combination and drinking it at regular intervals of time, so I want to add all the possible health serums to this water.
-
AuthorPosts