Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Many ECs for a group of three people #11735
Three names in one energy circle mam
in reply to: Many ECs for a group of three people #11734@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Mom, dad n sis in same energy circle regarding 1.wealth
2 health
3 chakra activation etc
More than 30 ECs like this mam
Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
RELEASE RESISTANCES are two different switch words or a single switch word? Shall I use hyphen (-) between them or not while using them in EC?
DIVINE THANKS @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" sir
I'll go through the article sir????
Okay mam.. Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
GOLDEN SUNRISE mam
Can I create an energy circle for kidney stones and write " psychic surgery to the whole urinary system" in it ?? I have created ECs for other health issues and if I can add this kidney stones EC also, I can activate all the ECs together with a single request using VK.
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Thank you so much mam
I'll definitely follow your guidance.
GOLDEN SUNRISE for your love and time.
Presently Iam taking combination of GS, BLS, AWS, FS,SANTAN GOPAL mantra
Pls help me to come out of depression and create self love
GOLDEN SUNRISE all
I have mentioned my sister's name in free cosmic healing link. I also give her STUDY SERUM and GS during exams. She has completed her BTech final year last month. In her final year, she is the college topper (first rank) in her branch. Her results were out two days ago. Very very happy about her results. Previously she was class topper, and after free cosmic healing, she has become the college topper. Thank you Sharat sir for free cosmic healing and wonderful VK.
in reply to: How to use OSS in such issue? #9653Thank you so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
I'll follow your guidance
in reply to: VK mimicking of ANANDA MADIRASANA #9469Wow, that's a great experience !!!
Heartfelt gratitude to Sharat sir and VK.
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Yes mam, I have read the article. I activate ECs using VK only. Actually there are many aspects regarding health, wealth, studies, jobs, relationship issues for many people, so I thought multiple ECs will be better solution as mentioned in the article. As I cannot send energies to many people regarding above issues everyday thrice, I created ECs in a book for them so that I can activate all the ECs at once with a simple request " VK pls activate all my ECs now ".
GOLDEN SUNRISE VK teachers
I have created around 40 ECs using Switchwords from Sharat sir videos. Is it a good idea ?
Inside a circle, I wrote the names of receivers and the Switchwords from videos. That's all.
Is there anything to be added?
-
AuthorPosts