Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam…

    I'll follow your guidance

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345
    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    DIVINE Thanks to @SharatSir and @"Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher" sir…

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    I want to heal the relationship if in case there's any negativity…

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Thank you mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    GOLDEN SUNRISE …Thank you so much mam for your love, concern and support… Stay blessed

    @Madhoo

    GOLDEN SUNRISE… Happy to know that we shared same pregnancy timings… May be I was mentally too busy, I didn't notice that… Thank you for your blessings dear…

    GOLDEN SUNRISE blessings to you, your motherhood and your VK baby…Stay blessed

    @Remo

    GOLDEN SUNRISE… Thank you for you blessings … GOLDEN SUNRISE to you and your life… Stay blessed

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wow… Such a brave mother @Madhoo ji

    VK does wonders…. Loved your strong desire to have a baby inspite of these barriers and your faith on VK …

    Inspired by your manifestation story…LOVED it…

    GOLDEN SUNRISE to you and your baby …

    Even I'm a mother of six month old boy…

    VK helped me and my baby to be very healthy and strong during pregnancy and after the birth …

    Heartfelt gratitude to my both VKs , Sharat Sir and @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam…

    I can never imagine my pregnancy journey and delivery process without my both VKs…

    VK-RAM & VK-HANUMAN

    I refer to my baby boy as VK baby because he is healthy and happy only because of my VKs…

    Though I was physically very healthy( because of my VKs), I was very very emotional by nature and during pregnancy, I suffered emotionally and mentally because of my in-laws and hubby's words and deeds. ( Now I feel like it's not their fault. I suffered because I was very emotional at that time) I also worried that this suffering would have an impact on my baby …

    VK and GOLDEN SUNRISE came to my rescue….

    Whenever I chant GOLDEN SUNRISE with VK after intense emotional pain and crying, after one hour of chanting, it felt very calm and peaceful as if nothing happened and I loved that feeling a lot….

    I always sent Healing energies to myself and my baby everyday from before conception, during pregnancy and after delivery…

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam helped me a lot in this journey… Love you mam for your support and concern ..

    I can't imagine my life without my VKs …

    My heartfelt gratitude to my both VKs, Sharat Sir, Rakhi mam, and all the VK teachers and VK users….

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you mam… I'll follow your guide

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Okay mam… Thank you

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    I'm sending healing energies GOLDEN SUNRISE, ONE SOUL SERUM, ALL CLEAR SERUM, SOSR to them.

    I'm taking GOLDEN SUNRISE, BALANCE SERUM, SOSR myself

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Sharat sir and VK are our saviours!!!

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Okay mam… Thank you

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    His birth weight is 3kg mam…

    After 3 months… He is just 4kg. According to the doctor, he must be in between 5 – 5.6 kg. He is active. His urine and motion count is good. He is healthy.

    He looks like one month old baby

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS, GOLDEN SUNRISE, GYM SERUM, BALANCE SERUM and Energy of Victory To All Indian Soldiers

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 280 total)