Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank You Rakhi. I will do that.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank You sir and Golden Sunrise to you. I wish I could show pictures. VK has changed my life. Thank you for your service

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you so much. I will put these suggestions to use and keep you posted. GOLDEN SUNRISE to you all

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I’m helping a friend who is dating a man for four years waiting for a messy divorce to be complete. She wants an Energy Circle to put her water on both for herself and the gentleman. When I look at the instructions above it seems like you almost have to be a VK user to do most of the things above. Is there anyway I can activate her water for them to drink with the idea of bringing this divorce case to fruition .?

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Do you have remedy for severe headaches that seem to come on when I am in my plant nursery. I have no idea what it is, but it seems to be when I spend time with these plants. It could be in the nutrients I add or the plants themselves. Thank you Golden Sunrise

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I have all of his books and have studied with Dr. Bradley. With VK I think you mean to mimick the treatment in strafogata doing a full session of the emotion or body code.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Does the person wearing the ring need to take a picture of the ring every time it needs charged? or can i do the same picture with the intent of now?

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Would it be ok to ask members if they would be willing to shrre their excell sheets?

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I have been using this mimic ever since I read it with several people and always have great success right away. I do not understand what t is, bit I know that VK does and I feel that is all that maters.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you dear one. This is very helpful. I usually just tell VK to activate MMM mantra and it seems to be working since I have that intention.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Golden sunrise to you all. I was very taken with this subject and I also connected with my VK before it ever came I was working with it before It came. And I have a healing the minute I opened it. It has given me great heart opening and great understanding. I also have become much more psychic since I have been using this. I also was a Devotie of Saibaba As I studied with a group called Teachings of the Inner Christ in California that claims to have all of their teachings channeled by Saibaba. This is a beautiful story and really lifted my day thank you all of you for being there for us especially Sharat Sir and Rakhi. You are delightful.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Golden sunrise to you all. I was very taken with this subject and I also connected with my VK before it ever came I was working with it before It came. And I have a healing the minute I opened it. It has given me great heart opening and great understanding. I also have become much more psychic since I have been using this. I also was a Devotie of Saibaba As I studied with a group called Teachings of the Inner Christ in California that claims to have all of their teachings channeled by Saibaba. This is a beautiful story and really lifted my day thank you all of you for being there for us especially Sharat Sir and Rakhi. You are delightful.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you for your kindness. Ism doing better

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I asked her to please say a thank you prayer for GOLDEN SUNRISE, SHARAT SIR and VK..s these are the things that helped her get thru this and her som, who now free leaves for college next week.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Well I thought my heart opening was joyous, but now I’m not sure. It was obviously closed for a reason, and now that reason is clear. The pain is unbearable of realizing the areas of relationships that I have not been present for. I truthfully am ready to run away again and shut down. I’m sorry if this is not the place for this discussion, but I realize there is no one to share this with as people don’t want to hear emotional discussions.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 107 total)