Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Sure. I used GS,Beauty serum,Pefect health serum,balance,Immune serum and calm down.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    My best success was with a mother and son. She had horrible hives due to emotional

    issues as well as her son. I first began with EC’s as I did not have my VK yet.They put their water on these EC’s and drank faithfully. Everything in their life changed. Her rash cleared up very quickly and she became a calm person where she was regularly kind of a basket case. Her son was also better to handle the situation they were experiencing.

    When I received my VK< I asked them to send me pictures of their water, so that I could

    do them separately and for their individual issues, as they were both drinking the same water. She was so happy, that she sent me money even though I didn’t ask for it.

    Moving right on , she went away for a week and had me do water for her to drink during the time she was away. When she came home she was upset because the rash was coming back as she did not drink the water for four days. She also was tremoring badly. I told her to drink every ten minutes. she also made an appointment for steroid shots. The good news is that she canceled the steroid shot because the rash was going away. She was blown away, as was I. Golden Sunrise VK

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    You mentioned before that you work on thirty people. Here’s my scenario. I have six people I am doing the direct method. Now each time I do it I leave the VK on the picture for 30 minutes.Now we have 6, so that is now 3 hours times 4 bringing it to 12 hours. I do psychic surgery on three of them so that adds another hour and a half.

    If you add that all up, that comes to thirteen and a half hours. I want to do so much more, but still don’t understand how to do more. I’m having wonderful success, I just get frustrated because I can’t do more. If I didn’t do myself with water, My VK is always busy with some one else. Do I have this right?

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Serums for e coli #10280

    Yeah! Thank you Golden Sunrise. He is out of the hospital. Thank you for your help.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I have had experience with RSO with three different people and the shrinking of the tumor. the drawback has been the side effect of sleeping too much. I thought the mimic would give them the good effect and leave them functioning. Thank You Golden Sunrise.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I will definately read this. I read everything in the forum on cancers. I should have gone to the page on Litarian. Sorry. I will remember to look there for future information. Thank You Golden Sunrise. Is there a place that Shows the serums that we can download to print. I know they are available to read, but I want a hard copy to read at my leisure.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Can I mimic this product? RSO Oil

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    This sounds good, but I did read it all, and if there was not the kind of cancer I am dealing with, there was no answer for what I asked. I"m being independent by feeling that the liver would be in the digestive system, and therefore Digee Serum.

    Everything we need to know is not already on the forum. I’m sorry, but I get frustrated if I can’t find help for my clients.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Fluid retention #10225

    Do i need to chant? I don’t even know how to pronounce this. Can i charge his water with this mantra

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank You. I put all of these serums in their water. I also send love serum and an Archangel Raziel to to lawyer and judge.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Golden Sunrise Thank You. I assume that the family member takes a picture of the water bottle that I am charging. I didn’t realize that I could do that. How do I use VK with sanjeevini?

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I’m sorry, but I was trying to find the quickest and easiest way to do a healing from a distant. I wanted to be able to create something for each family member that would keep on working without attending to it. When You have a lot of people to work on, It would be an all day treatment to get them all in. I really thought that VK would make it easier, but it does’t appear so. The EC seems to be the most efficient with little monitoring.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    It was from Girichandra on Feb 8th on video and Energy Circle inside a book

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I got the information about the EC is and how to create them from the past post on using VK for energy circles. You were the one that gave the information on how to do it so that’s the ones I created

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I made an EC circle with the name written. m Also Serums of Digee, Pain care, mood up, calm, down, one soul, all clear, bravo, golden sunrise, alpha women, fem serum,key pen.

    My grand daughter has been ill for several years with panic attacks, throws up, lost twenty pounds, pain in body, kidney stones and blockages, Pain in stomach, unable to eat. After making the EC, I laid the VK on it for ten minutes and put aside. I did this for all my family as they are far away and I don’t now how else to do this for them that keeps on working. This is what I wanted to send a picture of.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)