Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Pain meds or muscle relaxants. Anti biotic

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Pain never leaves #17814

    Thank you so much. I just left the surgeon. and it seems I need a fusion. I’m not looking forward to it, but I can’t take anymore.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you Gooden Sunrise

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Pain never leaves #17774

    I’ve been doing just the pain care serum, and it’s actually gotten worse. When you said to stop all other healings, did you mean healing that I’m doing on other people?

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Pain never leaves #17683

    I asked Vk to please activate pain care serum, Jim serum, MMM mantra, total health serum I am them are usually ask VK should do what’s needed to take away my pain.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Parasite tapeworm #16338

    Thank you. Can I put it in her water?

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: plants #16067

    Ok. I have pictures of a seed as it Then the plant poking through the dirt. In three days. Then they plant felll over. We were so sad. Then I told him to miss out it back and we would use VK I had been using it in the plant from the seed up. Two days later it was growing again. It's Now two weeks later and the plant has grown a sizable amount. He was very happy, but I don't think he believes VK hard anything to do with it. Thank you for the tip.

    GOLDEN SUNSET

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you dear one. I do understand about complications from all medicines as you know I don’t do well with many of them. I am going to go ahead and do the process that you gave me up above and see how that works. I also have extreme vertigo since I got up this morning and I’m barely able to walk as I start to fall over. And since that started this whole thing with my surgery “ the falling syndrome” I don’t want to have that happening again. Thank you

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I discovered that you really have to watch the serums you are using so that it doesn’t exacerbate your issue. I was using all clear serum for wax in my ears and all of a sudden I had reflux really bad. I have stopped the all clear serum. Now a day later I have terrible vertigo. So it also calls for balance and I’ll clear serum. So I’m really at a loss of what to do now. Thank you Shirat Sir

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you dear word you’re always so encouraging

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you Golden Sunrise. I’ve had several people ask for Reiki Initiation, but I haven’t in so many years that i done it don’t remember how. This way vk can do it for me. I love my VK LOVE. I love you too for all your help.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you. If I don’t the emotions of the daughter and I threw those are released those switches roof with that go back and he’ll the mother and the generations before for her after her

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I have not had any improvement in the pain or in my legs. I have decided to go off all pain meds that were making me crazy in the head as I was unable to function or walk. I have been off of all pain meds for two days now and I’ve also had some with drawls from it but I’ve been using the anti-addiction serum as regards the pain meds that I was on to me anyway I was wondering if you could tell me where I can get the most information on psychic surgery as I think this may be my answer. I’m just not exactly sure how to do it or for how long. I assume that I would do it until it’s fixed, but I want to learn The wording so that I know what to say VK to take care of this

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you Sir. It is much appreciated.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Great idea. I request a lot relying on VK.. I have not had any change in my pain and being able to walk. The doctor says that it is the nerves trying to regenerate as there was a huge rupture as I blew a disc when I fell. He is giving me until the 21st of June and if it doesn’t improve he will have to go in and fuse my back. That’s not a very exciting thing to think about, but I don’t wanna live the rest of my life like I am now. Right now I am on pain pills about every five hours. But when I try to walk my legs let go and I start to fall. Thank you dear ones for caring.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)