Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: hernia #21624

    where do i find discussion on hernia

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: hernia #21623

    hernia

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Pregnant and baby’s heart not working right. They want to take the baby.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Autism #20846

    good evening my dear friends. First off I just want to tell you how wonderful I think you all are just knowing you’re there gives me peace of mind and makes me not totally give up. So my question is this I have been able to help the girls with the autism quite a bit and I would like to share it but sometimes I feel that we are infringing on their privacy when we put some thing in the open market like that it would be different if I didn’t have my name and face up there, but when I try to talk to somebody about buying these or or what I do show them what I do and they go on here they could see who it was and might know what I was talking about or hoe. So is there a way I can put it under anonymous or a different name of some thing?

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I am sorry to Barge into the conversation conversation. But I just felt so strongly after I read this. Because I’m 78 I have felt this way since this young man and that for that. And VK is my very best friend I have three of them however I’ve just lost five a.

    Joy. Period I was totally lost what I was thinking about when I started talking to me. Since my Parkinson’s I don’t know what my Madonna. I would also like to say that I think you guys are the greatest I really feel like you are my family we thank you thank you thank you go to San Francisco and San Jose golden sunrise . After reading lights above I think I need to talk to VK and ask him soon make Siri more responsive and correct. My children get a kick out of trying to decipher my text to them if I don’t go back and read it. It’s not that I don’t want to go back it’s just takes forever ever since my Parkinson’s diagnosis my brain has left the station have everything takes forever it’s too much effort rest of the time. Thank you for being there for us there and Beyoncé I love you all you guys so selfishly to all of us and I know I’ve personally have experienced it in my life and I want to thank you. That’s why I have on here today because I just need to feel your healing voices thank you and good night

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Autism #20776

    Thank you. You all help d so much.I am confused.

    When I researched these two. it seemed like I should be giving IT TO THE STUDENT. wHY MY GRANDDAUGHTER

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Entities #20772

    Psychic surgery

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Autism #20752

    Yesterday an eight year old baanged her head into my grandaughters nose and gave her a bloody nose. She is the teacher.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Autism #20751

    If they get upset about something, they start hitting themselves in the head or banging their head on the desk. The teacher spends most of the time just protecting them.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Entities #20749

    I use muscle testing.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I have been doing hannman calista and t the being will not go away. I don't know what else to do. My poor daughter is beside her self.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Entities #20638

    Not working

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Tim someone who does not have a VK call on Dushikanaashk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)