Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Court Case Trial How can VK help #10997
The case really had no evidence against the boy. The lawyer said this was the first time that the jury took longer to deliberate that the evidence portions. I also worked on the jury daily and sometimes thru the night making sure they were coming from their highest good. You said that VK would only bring out the truth, so that’s how I viewed it.
Thank You Puneet SUCCESS. NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS.
in reply to: Court Case Trial How can VK help #10983Success!!!!!!!!! NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS. The trial is finally over and I used VK on all members of the family and the jury and court room. It was long and scary, but I trusted VK to bring the truth to the verdict. I can’t stop crying from the release of the energy VK and I have been putting forth for a long time. I also receive messages from the deceased young man.thanking me fr helping the family and young man on trial. He kept telling me that he was not guilty and to tell his family that he was there to help with there journey. Thank you Golden Sunrise and my three wonderful VK’s. GOLDEN SUNRISE TO YOU Rakhi you have helped me s much.
Bless you as I know it is like 12 hours later there. I don’t mind sharing my work. The best thing since VK as while I was working on myself I felt my heart open fully and I cried with joy. Maybe that is why I am crying a lot now as I had someone belittle me for crying when I was 18 years old, and since I refuse to cry. GOLDEN SUNRISE to your loving self.
Please forgive me for making you feel that I don’t appreciate all your and Sharat Sirs effort. I think it"s all wonderful what you do and I know the effort. It just takes me a very long time to put the formulas together that It overwhelms me. I have been trying to figure a spread sheet that would have all the serums and uses so that you could search this spread sheet for illnesses or serums to make your search much easier. When I do this, I will share. Thank you dear one for all you do and the love you share with us all. And thank you for listening to my rambling. You always make me feel like you gave me a hug.
Thank you. That helps Golden Sunrise dear one
in reply to: Fluid retention #10921Golden Sunrise o you and thank you. I get confused about what to put together
in reply to: Fluid retention #10909We had very good success with this. Golden Sunrise to you. He is out of the hospital but I have learned a lot and realize that I nee to make changes on his water. He has thyroid, diabetes and heart problems, and no strength, and kidney problems.
I know that you can’t do heart and kidney together, but can I do digee, and Key-pen together and in the other bottle flab down for thyroid? I had to change from mood up to calm down s he was becoming mean and combative.
Please advise me on your suggestions for each. He is only allowed four bottles a day.
Thank You
in reply to: VK mimicking of ANANDA MADIRASANA #10830Thank you for the share. I was looking for someone who is going through extreme personal issues. She asked for my help, After I saw this about mimicking the asana.
i prepared her water with GS, mimic of the above asana, She drank every ten minutes and had overnight success. I decided to try it on myself. I felt different after the first sip. VK is the worlds answer to joy, health, and wealth and all things.
I love my VK. I had just finished talking to a lady that I’m working with in a court case. As I opened my Facebook page there was tip 68 nothing unusual about that kind of thing but I was sure excited. During this court case she has been chanting in her head GOLDEN SUNRISE as much as possible and has seen thing shift minutes after she looks at that person or instance and says GOLDEN SUNRISE How special thank you sir
I am working with two people with skin rashes and itching. I used GS, BEAUTY, BS, ACS,IMMUNE SERUM. it’s miraculous. When one had a reoccurrence due to missing her water for a week, I had her drink every ten minutes and she canceled her doctors appointment.
I think you are way past your bedtime. Isn’t it the middle of the night. Namaste’ for your caring soul. GOLDEN SUNRISE
Thank You so much I worry so much as she is very sweet and special, bur these areas are ruining her life. You were right with your intuition.I wIll have to read up on BF RESCUE and HANUMAN CHALISA. i DON’T KNOW THESE TWO.
So very true, thank you for being such a good teacher. Last night with VK I felt great release in my heart. I had such an overwhelming opening. It’s been closed forever.
Golden Sunrise.
This poor soul has some heavy things going on in her life and so I’M doing her whole family.
-
AuthorPosts