Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Sounds wonderful. Thank you dear one.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank You for the information. The anti-addiction is for sugar and chocolate.

    The tremors I have had for over forty years. It is called essential tremor and is inherited in my fathers line. They are now increasing and affecting my hand. head, and walking.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    So the areas I need are weight loss, tremors, skin and hormones, and pain in limbs.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    This has worked very well. I can’t keep it in stock. Thank you and my clients thank you too. <3

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I am feeling that I need to raise my vibration as i’m Being drained and overwhelmed with all the people I’m working on. I was going to listen to a mantra throughout the day. Would this be good or should I use something else? I need to change this feeling I walk around with. Golden Sunrise. Dear one.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I don’t know yet. I go to the orthopedic on the 5th of October.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you Dear One, Golden Sunrise. He is such a wonderful soul. I just have such a desire to be of service. How many different healings is this? Meaning what goes together? In the one for infection, there is no room for GS.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you dear one.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I want to share what I did . They seem to like EC‘s because they can see something. Where they can’t with water. So they put their water on the EC and then I activate it with the extra serums… The gentleman in his water I gave him total will serum and shield of seven raise to secure his portion of the assets and also put in the water all clear serum to remove obstacles release fear golden sunrise and mood up. He is using two different waters so the second one I put in the water the VK make way for this divorce to come to fruition peaceful settlement now and forever then I added golden sunrise, bravo serum,and mood up. Does that sound all right as to what I did . I am doing direct request for golden sunrise one so serum and calm down. Then I also use a picture of the husband and the ex-wife and asked VK to let them go peacefully and move ahead in individual live successfully. And I leave my VK’s on there for 30 minutes. Pthank you my friends.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank You. Your wisdom is so helpful always. I will try this.Golden Sunrise.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I posted a success story under muscle cramps, I never know exactly where to post them.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: Painfull cramps . #11412

    I wish to share how I have combated this problem. I to was having crams nightly, now when one starts, I just say VK please remove the underlying cause of this muscle cramp.

    By the time I say it three times, it is gone. Bless VK.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank You dear one. How do I post a success story?

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I have been in the beauty business for 30 yrs doing nails. As the years pass I have been loosing clients to death due to age. I am now trying to decide whether to retire as I am not making much more money than it takes to carry on the business. So I am using TWS and trusting in VK and the Divine to guide me on what I should do. I love helping people and VK is doing that for me. I was wondering how to survive financially with this work, and then I had one client start paying me as we worked for several months together. She still brings me her issues even though the original problem has solved itself. She keeps telling me that I have a gift that should be used in VK. This wee she brought me a new client that would also like to pay me. I am thinking very seriously of retiring from the nail business. When you ask VK for guidance, it is there. I would like to own or be owned by

    at least three more VK’s as most of the time mine are in use and I don’t have one on me. Thank you all you who serve us with your incredible knowledge and love and to SIR for his gift to the world.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Rakhi Are you able to point me to your way of setting up multiple healings as I am having so many that I can’t keep up. I want this to be enjoyable and not overwhelming.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 107 total)