Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I just charged my water and my lotion and will use it as to your instructions. Thank you and good morning to you over there I guess it’s actually good evening.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Are these treatments for the acupressure that he did as a direct healing method or with water or could it be either?

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I am learning to take care of myself in a safer manner so that I don’t fall and hurt myself again. And they do therapy with me for 3 to 4 hours a day to strengthen my legs and help me be able to walk and take care of myself. I’ve been a good girl and doing my exercises regularly as I would like to get back to a new life a better life. Your encouragement has been invaluable. Just know you guys are the best. Much love to you

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I just want you guys to know how very appreciated you are. You give your time willingly, freely and lovingly. You are halfway around the world from me and I thank God for you every day. He is a loving and caring God which you show in every molecule of your being.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I wanted to share with you my experience with mimicking a Medicine, as I have been using that while in here and I am always blown away how successful it is. However I would like some clarification on exactly what I’m seeing happening.

    I was looking for a muscle relaxer and that might help my leg and I was it was suggested that I use Soma, which I did not have a script for. So I decided to use mimicking and it was incredibly effective. I slept beautifully for five hours. My question is this, as I said mimic the soma with safety and security, does this mean that I would not have the normal side effects of addiction?Would this be safe to use on a regular basis?

    I also need mimicked the use of a pain lotion to cover my whole body that I had run out of. I haven’t decided whether this was affective or not.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Good morning dear ones. Golden sunrise to you. I wish to thank you for all your caring and loving healing. It has worked and the constipation seems to have stopped as you said it would. The pain in my right thigh has not really gotten better, as I can’t exactly figure out what it is. It seems to be like a nerve pain and also muscle spasms. They were putting cold on it all the time, but I changed it to warmth and it has made my day less painful.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I’m sorry honey I think of you often. I’ve been quite ill and I’ve had a knee replacement and now back surgery. Praying this one is going to work. I use my vk so often as I can, but I have a great deal of depression and sometimes I just can’t do anything for myself. The constipation did let up lastt night as I was using VK on my stomach as was suggested in another post. They were sending me to a rehab center today. As I’ve had a lot of pain down my leg and they’re afraid the surgery did not help that. So I am just thanking God for everything knowing he will take care of me as well as you guys. Golden sun was to you dear one

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you for this post. It has already proven invaluable. Since it works on the physical and emotional, I have used it on two people. The first one felt she was having a nervous breakdown and could barely walk at that time, as well as not function in area of her life.

    I gave her GS, Balance, Calm down I mimic Ananda Maderasana ( spelling?), and mimic Marma Chakitsa. After three days, she said she was 100% better. I am also using this on someone who has a lot of rejection issues, mostly rejection of self, and I have given her Marma, ananda, and release Grief. She is now doing about three bottles of water a day, so it must be doing something. Thank you all and Golden Sunrise

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    I have been reading on this and I have a question. If i use ENT, ALL CLEAR, PHS, GS and Zapper, since that is already five, can I add immunity system for perfect normal breathing or normal functioning respiration..as per your suggestion above?

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    WOW I was looking up Cough and came across this post. Very informative. I am a Reiki Master, but since finding VK , I only use Mimic of reiki session. And the healing crisis from Other healing modalities as well as Reiki can really be miserable and make clients stop believing in the healing ability.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you so much. I am eating healthy and have so far lost nine pounds. I only sleep well with medical marijuana. These are very good suggestions and I will try them as this is keeping me immobile and getting me depressed. The chicken shots I think actually made it worse. It could just be that I injured my knee again as it started with a torn maniscus and then they found that my knee is bone on bone. The suggestion sounds like it could help. I’m so thankful for you and your team. You are so dedicated. Golden Sunrise to you all.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174
    in reply to: love interest #12145

    Thank you. If she is supposed to fond someone new, will this happen, or do I have to do something different?

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    It was the one I sent you about claustrophobia in an MRI.

    Pollyanna
    Member
    Post count: 174

    Thank you everyone. I am now using these techniques with the Body Code and EFT for past emotional areas that are inherited from her great grand ma and myself. She doesn’t want to live anymore and I’m very frightened. Golden Sunrise to you for your help.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)