Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Gratitude exercise with VK #8523
Thank you again!! xoxox
in reply to: Gratitude exercise with VK #8500Thank you! Good info ????
in reply to: The issue of Control….in marriage #8464
very helpful!! thank you!!
in reply to: VIBBES SEEDER ® A HEAVENLY SOLUTION FOR ALL BEINGS #8130Goooood Idea Rakhi!! Thank you!! <3
in reply to: VIBBES SEEDER ® A HEAVENLY SOLUTION FOR ALL BEINGS #8106Thank you Sharat Sir for this amazing new tool!!! I can feel the buzzing energy of this wonderful new tool!! I am savin up so I will be able to purchase VS soon! I am so excited to hear all the amazing stories and successes that will be happening now and can’t wait to add in my own!! Peace Love and GOLDEN SUNRISE to everyone always!! xo
in reply to: Puppy with a tick bite #8008Thank you ???????? for your suggestions!!! That is great info and very clear!!! Xoxo <3
in reply to: thanku everyone #7914Nice!!
Thank you!!
<3 in reply to: VK TIP 9 – VAT PITTA KAPHA DOSHA #7827thank you! Good info !!
in reply to: VK TIP 7 – EASY WALKING AND JOGGING #7462
Thank you everyone for this discussion!! That was helpful!! xo
in reply to: HOW TO USE VK FOR RELATIONSHIP MATTER (FIGHT) #7370<3 <3
in reply to: VK TIP 2 – Beautiful Feet With No Shoe Bite #7350will do!!!
Thank you PJ, Rakhi, & Chetanduri for your suggestions and info!! Very helpful!!! Blessings to all, always!!

I am pretty sure i know the answer to that just making sure
Thank you for all your help!!! <3 -
AuthorPosts