Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you very much that was very helpful!! I tend to get a migraine from eating soups that have added MSG in them but not all foods with MSG. So that will help – I will use that with all my foods when I don’t know what is in them!! one more thing, ALL CLEAR doesn’t remove beneficial things correct?

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you that is good info!! I know i asked someone before also about the MSG that is added to so many of our foods and also the issues in regards to glyphosate that is sprayed but I can’t find where that was answered – it was good information too!! Does all clear target all things that are detrimental to our health or do we have to be more specific?

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you!! Great questions and very nicely explained!! Very helpful! :) <3

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you for sharing !! this is wonderful!!!! <3

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    I have started doing this while i stand in front of my closet of clothes with my VK once a week!!! 20 rotations enough?? <3 <3

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    I have never heard it phrased like this – i love it – shoe bite!!!! :)

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95
    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you so much!! These VK tips are sooooooo helpful and such great reminders!!

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Ok thank you – I didn’t think of study serum but that makes sense! ????❤️????????????

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you Rakhi for such a thorough answer!!! Yes that is clear and makes sense. I am glad I have been doing it correctly in the first place ( that makes me happy) but i like your suggestion!!! I was just worried about combining too many things to clear or work on in one go and if I ( someone else) could get all those different energies at the same time?!

    I have not been diagnosed with Epstein Barr or Candida by a doctor or test just my energy healer person (and the symptoms i have)- but i like the idea of "Eliminate all unwanted microorganisms"!!

    That was going to be my next part of the question – how to work with things that you know you have like a diagnosis and than what to do when you do not know what the root cause is you just have symptoms……. I am trying to figure out the most simple and yet really effective way to use VK here for multiple things.

    Yes I am aware of the boosting option with VK and now that you explained it using my situation that really makes sense!!! I will re-read that info and give that a try.

    One more thing I wanted to clarify with the group is confirmation

    I trust VK i believe completely I am just the type of person that likes to validate and confirm things. It just seems to help with the monkey mind – I know i asked about using a pendulum in a previous post and got some really GOOD explanations So what i have come up with is this…

    This can be applied very specific or more general

    I ask VK to activate All Clear Serum 3x than SO7R 3x Balance serum 3x to my pendulum or sometimes just simply ask VK to help me connect to the pendulum and give me clear truthful answers – and ask what is the % of the Epstein virus in my body now – so I keep working with my protocol until i get to zero – so that is what i have been doing and right now i have 0% in my body. it took me over a month but so far so good – so that is a very specific example but i think it would be good to just maybe ask – what % of these achy joints is healed?? or something like that.

    Thank you for your time – I really feel supported and like I am finally getting a hang of this and feel the true amazing power of the potential here!!! It is beginning to feel so much better. I am starting to get out of my own way with VK and everyone’s support!!

    Also I honestly can sense the enormous positive and excited energy around this upcoming work that Shart Sir has been working on with his new project!!!! I can feel it is going to be so good!!!! Thank you everyone for all that you do!! It is so greatly appreciated!!

    GOLDEN SUNRISE!! XO ;-)

    Julie

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you Rakhi for you help and support!!! That makes sense to me and will get to work on that!!

    Blessings to you!! xoxox

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    i think that just answered a

    lot of my own issues by re reading the vital organ balancing article!!! WOW!!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!! xoxo

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you Rakhi – great information that you gave here!!

    I think you are right about that my mind gets involved and that turns into stress and the unknown – what if – what could it be?

    i guess i don’t necessarily need to know if I have thyroid or adrenal fatigue or what ever name you want to put on it – BUT i guess what the challenge is that I know (feel) that THINGS are out of balance in my body by the way I am feeling. The brain fog, forgetfulness, tried, aches and pains in my body and joints, ect ect. So my mind goes to the WHY and what to do about it! And we are programmed by society to have fear – I know in one way to think better than this from my spiritual training but i am having trouble letting that be the dominate thought and keep the fear down.

    I don’t have insurance and do not like to got to the doctors or have $$ to spend on big tests – i guess i just rely on sometimes energy readings from those that do that and also my pendulum but again I also questions the accuracy of that even though i KNOW i should trust it.

    I did start with the vital organ balancing so will keep up with that and i forgot about the psychic surgery as well so will do that.

    My challenge is the FULL faith part maybe? When i have posted to you guys in the past there is such a WONDERFUL sense from reading your response and Shart Sir’s that everything will be better soon these – vale will be lifted from me, and that gave me such peace and confidence in the moment – than i get to work doing what is suggested with urgency and it feels good for awhile than that sense of security seems to get muffled and i feel a hole i guess. I KNOW deep inside this is real and wonderful and whole i truly do ( i just purchased my third VK) there just seems to be this dark spot or hole i can’t figure out that keeps getting in my way!! I hope that makes sense?!

    Thank you for the links to the articles – i think that will be helpful – I will get busy over the next few days reading thru this and letting it settle!

    PEACE LOVE AND LIGHT!! xoxo

    Julie

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you Rakhi – that was helpful!! I have also been reading the articles on intention and that helps too!!! Thank you so much for your time and support!! it is truly appreciated always !!

    Blessings to all :-)

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you Rakhi for that good information!! I am very happy to hear that i am working with the elimination wording correctly so far!! That is goooood!

    I FEEL (intuitively) that the cosmic serums are wonderful and very powerful but i think my head gets in the way and questions that something that seems so broad can than go and do things so specifically??

    Where does intention come in with this? I need to understand that a little better about intention when using VK – i think there is an article on that i will find it and see if that helps? Do you need to use VK and let’s say Flab Down Seurm with the specific intention of it fixing a thyroid problem (assuming that is what is out of balance) for it to be more effective on the thyroid its self instead of the broadness of it helping you trim down a few inches around your waist line?

    Also getting to the root cause of illnesses instead of just treating the symptoms. What about when you don’t know what your diagnosis is?? I don’t go to the doctors and have tests run and get a MEDICAL DOCTORS (diagnosis) of what is wrong with you. So i don’t have a medical knowing if I am dealing with Hypothyroid or chronic fatigue – adrenal fatigue or you name a condition that so many people are dealing with – BUT i have a knowing that things are not working correctly – systems, organs, emotions, ect ect are out of balance.

    I have been working with VK and most of the serums for several months now and i feel that they are doing good but at what level? can we measure? Like I said i have been working with the serums for several months and recently had a down turn – scare in my health – why would this be if i have been using several health serums on a regular frequent basis?! Like I said i don’t go to doctors but a month ago my period was over a week late and other female problems i connected with an herbalist that dowses health energy and was told i have several fibroid in uterus and on ovaries – which i could actually feel when i knew what to look for. I am not sure what i am trying to get at here exactly – I just have huge question marks in my head trying to make things more clear and just EASY !!

    GOLDEN SUNRISE!! :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)