Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    @"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher"

    Did you Say "VK do EFT healing for my mind and complete body " continuously for 24 hours and than go into using the cosmic serum ONE SOUL SERUM for healing with in your relationships another day after you completed this healing? Could you explain in a little more detail how you did this so I can understand better how to apply for myself?

    I don’t understand when you said….."After 3 healing with require set of energies along with One soul serum"

    how did you do that?! And it only took 3 times saying your statement using VK to get a response?!

    Here is what i have been doing the last 2 days…..

    And I honestly can’t say that anything has happened yet???

    I TRY to do this as continuously as I can every 30 minutes with the actual VK in my hand and rotate 3 times while saying " VK1 ( I have 3 VK bracelets) GS 3x, please active the effect of a Faster EFT healing with Robert Smith to all my fears" for me Now & FOREVER Thank you" and leave it on the counter until next 30 minutes. When I am not physically with my VK I just see it in my mind where it is ( on my kitchen counter, and in my mind Say VK1 GS, please activate………..

    I would say that I do this healing for myself 15-20 times in a 24 hour period – I haven’t been able to do it every single 30 minutes. I also use my 2nd VK sometimes to boost the healing of VK1 when it is available by saying "VK2 please boost the healing of VK1 3x for me Now & FOREVER. Either physically or in my mind when i don’t have them with me.

    Is this correct?!

    Also part of me thinks just leaving it open to "my fears" is good cause it lets VK decide what is most important and needs to be addressed instead of me being specific to a particular fear – but than again that might be helpful and speed up a specific healing?

    I also did the Faster EFT healing "to all my doubts" first for 1 day than switched to my fears….

    Your article really struck a cord inside myself with this kind of healing – especially since @Rakhi mentioned me doing that in a conversation I had with her several months ago – And I did try it for sometime ( because i completely agree that my FEARS will start manifesting all kinds of negative things in my life – they already are ) but it seems I just get overwhelmed and don’t feel any positive changes in my life so I think that this all isn’t working!!! Like I said i "believe" in this and know it can help me but when i don’t see changes in what I think is a reasonable time i give up and figure I am doing something wrong – not really that it is VK but ME!

    I have more to say but will start here!!

    Blessings to you all for listening and thank you for your time!!! <3

    Julie <3

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    WOW!! Thank you @BestMan AND to all those that have posted since with your ideas and suggestions!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Really this is huge for me!! Blessings to you all ALWAYS!!!! <3

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you, this is helpful information – how do you know what level someone is at?

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    @Barinder

    Hello again – i used EFT to get some relief from my neck and shoulder pain – still little bit remains. I would like to work more deeply with the second part of your post now. Could you explain with a little more detail what you did exactly for healing that deep emotional pain and how you used 2 VK together. I need to go back in the files and locate the info on how to best use multiple VKs

    Thank you for your time

    Blessings always

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Rakhi – that is so very true!

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95
    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Why is the acting part so difficult sometimes – I have a feeling that is some more eft and VK work that will help with that !!!

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Yes I did search EFT here – great articles and sharing !!

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Rakhi – thank you !! working on it now – on a family trip for a few days so am working digilantly on VK and EFT while we are driving !!

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    This is very interesting!! I too have had terrible kinked neck pain and shoulder pain on the left side for the last 2 weeks. I have been working feverishly on the serums and VOB trying to get some relief but is isn’t working much at all. Was wondering if it had to do with inflammation in my body from foods that I was eating so tried cleaning up my diet even more (I think I am eating really well lately – on Keto diet) and making sure to do ALL CLEAR SERUM on all my foods and drinks but still no relief. So I will give this a try for sure ! I actually have signed up taking an online Faster EFT class with Robert Smith but haven’t started it yet. So here is to this working.

    VK please activate Faster EFT for neck and shoulder pain for me NOW. 3x

    Is this correct? Fingers crossed it works.

    Thank you Barinder and Rakhi for your discussions on this. I would love to learn more about this and how you have used EFT and releasing emotions!!!!!

    Blessings to all always <3

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Ohhh !! My emojis didn’t show up !!

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    ❤️❤️????????????????????????

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    yes i think these 3 have been starting to help a little!! Thank you !! <3

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you Rakhi for such a great explanation!! I will give those a try ! Yes just reading that prayer feels so good !

    GOLDEN SUNRISE for all you do!! <3

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)