Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you for such a great question and a wonderful response !! Much needed to hear !!! xo

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    thank you everyone!! great question & information here!!! xo ;-)

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you very much for that explanation!!! Xo

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Rakhi – Blessings and Thank you!!

    I like what you said about Mind Healing and patience with-out analysis!!! So my question about if you could talk more about that might be the opposite of what you are trying to tell me? ;-)

    I have been using his pictures saying "All Clear Serum 3x Love Serum 3x One Soul Serum 3x to Ernest NOW FOREVER thank you thank you thank you and putting vk on his picture for 30 minutes several times a day for the last week,

    Than for me saying "All Clear Serum 3x One Soul Serum 3x Balance Serum 3x and sometimes Shield of 7 rays to ME NOW FOREVER thank you thank you thank you and putting my other VK on my picture.

    So I will try putting our pictures together and saying what you suggest ( But just to be clear can i say LOVE SERUM to myself?? ) and will continue with that !! I like the way you suggested to speed it up!!! Thank you for your help and support!!!!

    And yes I will continue on WORKING to improve my relationship with my husband!!

    Hugs!!

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Oh it does that itself with some of the emojis!!

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    ???? oops didn’t mean for the question marks!!

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you both that was helpful!!! ????????✌️❤️????

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)