Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95
    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95
    in reply to: VOB Idea #13753

    Thank you!! <3 <3 <3

    Wonderful reminder!! Everything Right Comes to ME!! :3

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95
    in reply to: VOB Idea #13739

    So much to learn -yikes just when i think i am on to something i don't quite have it right. Thank you for clarifying some points for me. yes i forgot about how important maha mrityunjay mantra, i will read upon that. will keep working on EFT for my anxiety and fears.

    thank you for your support and guidance!

    Blessing <3

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95
    in reply to: VOB Idea #13718

    Sorry for the delay

    Well I have been dealing with Brain Fog, memory issues and what I believe are some adrenal and thyroid issues. So I was hoping that if these areas are in need of healing that by working on this VOB in this way would be beneficial in getting things working at its best. So putting extra emphasis on the brain area with brain serum or saying flab down serum on the head area where that works on the thyroid. Saying Key pen serum more when i am working on step 5 and 6, the kidney and adrenals.

    I also at times do those serums either direct request and in water through out the weeks as well. It was just my thought process that when you know or want to work on a specific area using direct request and or charging water was the best way to go but I was hoping that by doing the 6 step VOB that would be more of a direct link to whatever was off in my body and getting it back on track the quickest way with persistance with me not knowing exactly what is not working at its optimal but VK and my body where where it needs to be healed or balanced.

    And no I have not really seen any significant improvement with the brain fog and adrenal/thyroids like i would have hoped doing this – so i guess that is telling me what I have been doing and what I thought it was doing for me isn't working? I don't know that is why I am asking.

    Thank you

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95
    in reply to: VOB Idea #13702

    Thank you Rakhi :3

    Well maybe I misunderstood the first VOB article? https://www.litairian.com/vital-organ-healing/

    It was my understanding that in Step 1 it worked on several parts of that section of the body like the head area – brain, nervous system, sinuses, eyes, ears, plus so much more all at once. So during that 5 or so minutes by me saying heal me now and forever for a few minutes than maybe Brain Serum for a few minutes, than maybe Perfect Health Serum – that would do a complete healing for that step one. Am I not correct in my understanding?

    So that is what my intention is here going through all 6 steps – is that each organ and system in that step gets a good work through with VK and hopefully over some time doing this on a daily basis everything that isn’t working up to par or needs help gets healed and balanced. It mentions that in a healthy person this VOB can be done as a maintenance but in the beginning more often is needed to get that area optimal. So I thought this was like an all over complete BODY healing.

    Yes I do a specific VOB at times like if I have a headache – I would just hold VK in my left hand with the intention that is is working on my head and chant GS for a little bit than maybe Pain Care Serum with the intention that is heals my headache.

    Also you mentioned Trapped Negative Emotions – wouldn’t that get taken care of in the step automatically? Is there something different I need to do to take care of tapped emotions?

    Thank you for your time!!

    Blessings

    Julie

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Oops I forgot the emoji don’t work !! Sending Peace and Love – and thanks for the post !!!!

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95
    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95
    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95
    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    I am in tears of gratitude!!! I don’t even have any words to express how I am feeling right now. Thank you for all of you here and all your help any support!!! Thank you to everyone and Shart Sir for VK and thanks for the learning that continues on! Blessings !!!!!!! <3

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95
    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you for sharing ???????? Good ideas !! ????

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Ok thank you !!

    Blessings :) <3

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you @"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher" and @ Rakhi both for your responses!! Yes that has been helpful!! Continuing on the learning

    and healing journey!! Appreciate the help and support!! Blessings to all!!

    Julesmm
    Member
    Post count: 95

    Thank you Rakhi so very much for the reminder!!! I feel more at peace reading your words!!! <3

    I do have a question though why the water vs direct request? and I do both? maybe I just have it in my head that direct request is better?

    One other thing i wanted to mention with either using the water method or direct request was what about when you are working on multiple things – like me doing this healing with EFT and also to doing a separate healing for keeping my immune system up? I will be able to incorporate this water healing for myself but doing healings on my husband won’t be that easy – he won’t take a drink of water every 30 minutes – he will think im crazy – lol

    so because i have 3 VK can i do a direct healing on him for anti addiction healing and a separate one for immune healing at the same time?

    Thank you for your time, help and support!!

    Blessings <3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)