Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: VIBBESS SEEDER and its amazing benefits. #11011
Thank you Rakhi

@Mudit
Thank you for your reply!!
I was just curious if it was something that I could do – always like to have information

Looking so forward to alllll the positive improvements with my new VS soon!
in reply to: VIBBESS SEEDER and its amazing benefits. #10975Can I find out if my home is effected by these things now before I receive my VS and measure the ranges?
Could you please tell me how I can measure these things in my home -i am familiar with measuring health energies with my pendulum – Can i measure these different energies in my home now before i get my VS? What do I need to measure and what are the ideal ranges?
Thank you
in reply to: VIBBES SEEDER ® A HEAVENLY SOLUTION FOR ALL BEINGS #10770thank you that was helpful
in reply to: Need help – this isn’t working – Dog Tick #10760I did forget about that one – will try that ! Thank you !!
in reply to: VIBBES SEEDER ® A HEAVENLY SOLUTION FOR ALL BEINGS #10759Can VS help with water problems – we have well water and have a terrible iron problem that we NEVER used to have – also I have not had my water tested so I don’t know if there are other things wrong with it. Also what about unwanted pests/ biting bugs outside on your property? We live on a beautiful lake but this area has tiny little bugs maybe noseeums that bite and also black biting flies – we can’t be outside and enjoy our wonderful home/property cause they are so nasty. I have my $$ saved up and would like to finally order my VS tomorrow just have questions on how and if this will help?!
Yes thank you!!
in reply to: Need help – this isn’t working – Dog Tick #10468Ok thank you – I have read thru the somewhat confusing messages.
So I think I need to do two parts here? To clear and heal any possible infection from all these bites and Secondly to also do a protection against further ticks jumping on him and biting/attaching?
So continue with what I was doing before GS 3x ALL CLEAR 3x SO7R 3x IMMUNE SERUM 3x ELIMINATE ALL DETRIMENTAL TICK ENERGIES from Henry Now Forever
do for 30 min
Than
VK GOLDEN SUNRISE SHIELD AND PROTECT HENRY COMPLETELY FROM TICKS 3 x NOW FOREVER 30 min
I just get the feeling that something is missing or not right?!
I will give it a shot
Thank you
in reply to: VK is Fragrance of Goodness, Positivity Guaranteed #9970thank you! <3
in reply to: Best protocols to Lower High Insulin Permanently? #9472Yes I said key pen serum
in reply to: Best protocols to Lower High Insulin Permanently? #9464Sorry I have been off the internet for awhile! I will check that out as well – obviously key pen serum for the kidneys and also flab down serum helps with the liver. I just have been learning about how insulin is a huge health problem even way before diabetes even starts and was hoping to tap into a more efficient way to target high insulin – carbs -and sugar.
in reply to: VK TIP 44 : Marathon healing with GOLDEN SUNRISE #9174Thank you!!!!! <3
in reply to: VK TIP 34 : How to Mimic SHARAT Sir’s VIDEO #8948Thank you!! Great tip
-
AuthorPosts