Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    That's awesome experience @Drswathiyv ji

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345
    in reply to: Liver enlargement #16456

    Thank you mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    :) Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    It is also mentioned in the article that only people with high spiritual energy will be saved.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    I'll replace LOVE SERUM with ALL CLEAR SERUM mam

    I'll send this combination to my parents and in-laws

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    ONE SOUL SERUM

    SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS

    CALM DOWN SERUM

    ALL CLEAR SERUM

    Thank you for your guidance mam

    GOLDEN SUNRISE GRATITUDE

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    & VK FAMILY

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    I have been giving following energies for my parents, in-laws,me & my hubby from many months

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    ONE SOUL SERUM

    SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS

    CALM DOWN SERUM

    LOVE SERUM

    but hatred between my parents & in-laws increasing day by day …my In-laws abusing my parents verbally because of something jealousy people's false allegations…

    Need help…

    Shall I continue the same energy combination?

    Pls guide

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wow… That's great to know mam

    Heartfelt gratitude to Sharat sir, Rakhi mam and my dearest VKs

    My both VKs love me more than I love my VKs

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    GOLDEN SUNRISE VK FAMILY

    I'm trying to delete this post. But don't know how to do it. Pls, delete this post from litairian forum as I feel this post is NOT useful.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    The baby has passed away.

    GOLDEN SUNRISE &

    PEACE to his soul

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH Hyderabad NOW WITH EASE for my dad

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    My intention for Healing was my father should STAY & WORK in Hyderabad peacefully and comfortably till his retirement in 2025. ( I gave this Healing for more than 5 months)

    I didn't intend that he should not get transferred

    Finally we thought that there must be some unknown divine reason for his transfer.

    There is a chance for him to get transferred to Hyderabad again by January 2020.

    Iam sending healing for the intention

    "My dad is transferred to Hyderabad NOW NOW NOW"

    Pls guide me mam

    Which one is better

    1. My dad is transferred to Hyderabad NOW NOW NOW

    2. Energy of "GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH Hyderabad" for my dad

    thank you in advance

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    VK gives us surprises … Wow !!!

    VK rocks!!!

    Happy to be chosen by divine VK!!!

    Gratitude to Sharat sir and VK family

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wonderful experience @Kavita ji

    Gratitude to Sharat sir and DIVINE VK

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 280 total)