Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wow… Wonderful experience

    Even I had the same experience.

    One day, due to some work, me & my friend couldn't eat anything from morning till evening. Even after 4pm, there was no time to go out & eat. We felt very hungry. Suddenly I got the idea and requested VK to give us Energy of one full meal. Within a few minutes, our hunger is gone. I was shocked for the immediate result. My friend doesn't know about VK or any healing. When I asked her, she said her hunger suddenly disappeared. Wonderful experience

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345
    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wonderful VK experience Daddy!!!

    VK does wonders!!!

    GOLDEN SUNRISE Gratitude to VK, Sharat sir and our VK family!!!

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wonderful sir :)

    Charging the water with the energy of chapter is great idea sir!!!

    Thank you sir

    Happy Birthday Divine VK

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Thank you mam ????????????

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345
    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wow! Great healing experience!

    Divine VK always rocks!!!

    Gratitude to Sharat sir, VK teachers & divine VK

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wonderful experience!!!

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wow great…

    I never thought about it …

    Giving Eye Serum to third eye is wonderful idea…

    Thank you @Shakeel ji

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wonderful experience!!! Really Amazing!!

    VK rocks !!

    ACS is all clear serum

    What are ES & BS ?

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Yes mam, wearing my divine VK nourishes my body…

    I'll take healthy food…

    Thank you so much mam :)

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Thank you for your reply…

    I have to take PHS & AAS both to stop cravings for sweets.

    At the same time, i want my body to be nourished by pure cosmic energy. I must not become weak if i dont take any food.

    Thank you for your guidance

    @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" sir

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you for your kind reply @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" sir

    I understood your point of view sir.

    I totally agree with you but I have a very personal reason which I cannot disclose to anyone, not even to my parents or my closest friends (because people may think I'm insane). Only I know my suffering.

    I strongly desire to stop eating and live without external food.

    Water, fruits and fruit juices are okay but not cooked food (no dairy products or sweets or chocolates or rice ).

    Even before knowing about great people like Hira Ratan Manek ( who does sun gazing), Prahlad Jani, Jasmuheen and many more, I wanted to live a healthy life without taking external food.

    But I didn't know how. I thought it was impossible, but after knowing about them, I had a great relief. It is POSSIBLE.

    But we need to put a lot of efforts.

    According to Jasmuheen (she teaches how to live on God's Energy), In the initial days atleast for a few months we need others help in the process because we feel weak and need rest. After that we can depend purely on sunlight, meditation and cosmic energy to live a healthy life.

    I told my parents and my husband about this. They didn't agree. They were totally against this and warned me not to attempt such things.

    Later due to pregnancy, delivery and feeding my baby, I didn't think about this. But my desire to live without external food is always active and I found VK in the process. But used VK for my pregnancy and baby related healing.

    I kept collecting information about inedia ( to live without food and water) and healthy foods.

    In the process, I found 4 methods.

    First Method

    According to Patanjali yoga sutra, SAMYAMA on throat centre ( meditation on throat centre) or a kind of activating throat chakra can dissolve our hunger and thirst forever. Here we need a Guru to teach us this meditation.

    Second Method

    Initiation into BALA ATIBALA MANTRA from a Guru and its mantra sadhana. This mantra was given to Sriram ji and Lakshman ji by Sage Vishwamitraji. This mantra is mentioned in Balakand, Valmiki Ramayana.

    Third Method

    Sungazing explained by Hira Ratan Manekji.

    Gazing the Sun during sunrise everday for 9 months continuously starting with 10 seconds on the first day, second day increase to 20 seconds, third day it's 30 seconds and on the last day after completing 9 months it's 44 minutes.

    Link provided below

    http://sunlightenment.com/hrms-sun-gazing-process/

    Fourth Method

    Jasmuheen (Living on Light) said activate all your chakras and awaken your innerself.

    Innerself or Divine One Within (DOW) or God will sustain our body forever.

    Without the help of divine VK, all the above procedures are impossible for me to practice. Only chosen people and great yogis can do this. But with the help of Sharat sir's divine invention VK, everything is possible for common people.

    I have practiced SAMYAMA on throat centre for one day by mimicking the energy with the help of VK. I was successful. I didn't feel hungry or thirsty for the whole day. I felt very happy.

    But as I'm still feeding my baby, @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam told me not to proceed with it.

    I will not do it for a few months.

    But I wanted to know the opinions of @Sharatsir and all the VK teachers about this. Anyone had any interest or experience in this?

    I know presently I'm not eligible for doing this. I have to do more Self Healing and work more on my chakras with the help of my divine VKs. Then I'll proceed with this. I don't know how many months or years it will take to achieve, but my desire is very strong.

    Just want guidance from Sharat sir and all the VK teachers.

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wonderful experience

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    VK does wonders :)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 280 total)