Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    VK rocks!!!

    Thank you for sharing!!!

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    GOLDEN SUNRISE Sharat sir and VK teachers

    Wonderful inventions of Sharat sir – VK & VS.

    I have a question regarding VS.

    Is it necessary to have two separate VS for ground floor and first floor of the same house??

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Thank you mam :)

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" sir

    When my both VKs are busy in healing, I just call DUSHTANAASHAK to be my side. It always worked.

    I mimick DUSHTANAASHAK energy using VK also. This also always works for me.

    Thank you sir

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Thank you for the guidance mam.

    I just wanted to help Ankur ji by informing him about DUSHTANAASHAK. I thought this information might help him.

    Because I had many good personal experiences.

    But when we have doubt, its best to follow the ancient scriptures and take hanuman energies or other deities energies directly using VK.

    Thank you mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    I forgot to mention Archangel Michael's energy is also included in DUSHTANAASHAK energy.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    DUSHTANAASHAK is as dear to me as our lovely Divine VK.

    DUSHTANAASHAK mainly removes evil eyes, black magic, negative entities, Psychic attacks as Energy of Lord Hanuman and MAA Kali are present in him.

    We can mimick his energies just like we mimick lord Hanuman energy.

    Generally I give

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS

    DUSHTANAASHAK ENERGY

    to my son for protection when he's scared during sleep or waking hours.

    VK mimicking feature has made our life very simple.

    Heartfelt gratitude to Sharat sir, Divine VK and VK team…

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" sir

    DUSHTANAASHAK is an angel.

    Lord Shiva, Durga mata, Kali mata, Lord Hanuman and Lord Panchmukhi Hanuman have mixed their energies and a new angel is born.

    This was given to a healer. Her name is Neethu Jha mam.

    I have taken the attunement Of DUSHTANAASHAK from her.

    The Lord very powerful.

    I always mimick DUSHTANAASHAK healing procedure using VK.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    https://reikirays.com/43865/dustanaashak-an-angel-my-innovation/

    Read this article…

    Pls mimick the energy of Lord DUSHTANAASHAK to your home, parents and brother.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @agankur ji

    Pls charge their food, water consumed by them today and clothes worn by them today with

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    HANUMAN CHALISA ENERGY

    ALL CLEAR SERUM

    SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS

    Everyday do the above healing…

    This is as per my knowledge

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @Raman30

    GOLDEN SUNRISE to your patience & faith.

    VK rocks as always!!!

    Heartfelt Gratitude to Sharat sir, VK family and our divine VK!!!

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @V4victory … GOLDEN SUNRISE

    I hold VK and say

    "VK pls send

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    ALL CLEAR SERUM

    ALL CLEAR SERUM

    ALL CLEAR SERUM

    DIGEE SERUM

    DIGEE SERUM

    DIGEE SERUM

    FLAB DOWN SERUM

    FLAB DOWN SERUM

    FLAB DOWN SERUM

    to the food which XYZ (person) is going to eat today whole day"

    You can either write it or say it holding VK in your hand and keep the VK aside for 30 minutes after the request.

    You have say the name of the energy 3 times. Its a rule.

    Pls read the basics for more clarification

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    GOLDEN SUNRISE mam

    Can I convert this post as one of the tips? It might be helpful for others, I think.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Super daddy…

    VK follows our intentions even without placing any request!!

    Gratitude to Sharat sir and Divine VK!!!

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wonderful healing by Divine VK!!!

    Gratitude to Sharat sir, Rakhi mam and Divine VK!!!

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Wow wow wow !!!

    This is wonderful gift by Sharat sir to all VK users!!

    I always keep one of my two VKs in a secret place so that no one touches it and I ask for healing requests continuously. I know it works.

    Gratitude to Sharat sir, Rakhi mam, our VK family & my divine VKs.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 280 total)