Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    Ok

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #16277

    @SharatSir I am here after about a month. Guide me

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #16096

    Ok sir

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #16091

    Hi mam

    Sharat sir had asked me to take AMS, MUS and Bravo Serum for a month and just forget about music thing.. I have followed this throughly .. I just want to know what stands next…?

    Thanks

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #16087

    Waiting for a reply mentors.

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #16075

    Sirrr…..?

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #16061

    Should I continue the healing @SharatSir ?

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #16034

    sharat sir…

    i am back …please guide me further

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15740

    OK sir… I will go with what you said

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15734

    I am so sorry.. I respect you deeply Sharat Sir and all mentors… Forgive me if you feel I am being a rude dog… Just ignore my useless talks lol haha…

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15733

    Thanks mentors for answering all my questions and helping me out…. Now I ha e started to doubt when my family says I have wasted my money buying VK, they are actually somewhat right peace… Bye bye… I m just fed up with no results… How d I be positive when I see no improvement… I HAVE WASTED ONE YEAR OUT OF SOME 40 OR 50 LEFT IN MY LIFE.. THESE YEARS MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME, I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE THESE COUPLE OF YEARS… I AM JUST DEPRESSED I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING…

    I am deeply sorry if I am seeming disrespectful… But now I have just lost…

    I am not looking for any sympathy or whatever but I am lost and I feel like nothing more than a piece of shit….

    LOL

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    Hello

    I met another stroke survivor from my city online…. He surprisingly also got the same after effects as me…

    . Vision loss on right side of both eyes

    . A noticeable asymmetric growth on the same side of the damaged part of brain

    .A bit droopy look on one side of face (less noticeable but he can detect it clearly)

    . A little sensory loss on one side of body(very less noticeable as per him)

    …

    He is 21 now and lost all hope…

    I have decided to help him

    Will Charging his bottle via a picture with the following

    GS

    MMM

    BRAIN SERUM

    EYE SERUM

    BALANCE SERUM help him…

    Please guide me mentors….

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15325

    And also should I practice psychic surgery of inflamed adenoids and Vocal Cords too??

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15324

    Of lungs, throat and nose??…

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15322

    Am I supposed to continue the VO of throat or is this Combo sufficient

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)