Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    How long a day, at least, should I affirm this? ????

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    Mam you told to affirm to vk about what I want…

    Here are the 5 affirmations that I repeat to vk everyday…

    Vk bless me with a perfecsymmetrical face and body now forever

    Vk bless me with a perfectly grown face and body now forever

    Vk heal my whole brain now forever

    Vk bless me with a droppiness free face and body now forever

    Vk bless me with perfect vision field now forever..

    I want your help to see if there are any errors or if I should make some changes in this…

    Thank you once again Rakhi Mam

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    Man doing these remedies for long, will it also help in minor features like making my cheekbones symmetrical and even, of same size (right side is more massive)

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    Thanks for your answer mam

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    Mam I think I should only use the VOB of the brain directly by rotating vk on my head and not the other paper method mentioned… Also i will increase the time period and frequency of VOB of brain…. Is it OK mam or shall I follow both the ways?

    Please Guide.. Thanks

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    I do VOB of brain by writing Shiva's Brain and keeping vibbes kada on it and chant the above mentioned mantras…. But is it necessary to do the VOB by rotating on the head also?

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    I have been listening to a brain healing frequency and height growth frequency…. Can I contt. Using it?

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: Can Vk do this? #10118

    Mam I am not talking about the illegal dmt but the one that our brain produces when we become enlightened

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: Can Vk do this? #10116

    It is a substance, that can be produced in our brains through meditation, by making the pineal and pituitary gland resonate.. It gives us a look of the reality that is more real than what we perceive reality to be normally… Its a sacred substance… IT CAN ALSO BE TAKEN FROM SOME PLANTS… FULL FORM–DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    No mam

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    I was worried about any energy loss due to very hot wall

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    OK mam I won't remove it now… Thanks

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    In very hot sun rays and heat of wall

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    I just wanted to clarify my issues for perfect diagnosis

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    Sorry I know I am being annoying but please I want to say—

    I don't surely know that the asymmetric body and face problem is a result of brain damage.. It could or could not be … Will these remedies by sharat sir still help in this problem and potentially cure asymmetry… And again sorry for disturbing too much

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)