Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15317

    Hahahah… Ok.. So i ll start the healing now… Thank you man for your guidance…

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15311

    Only this???

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15308

    Adenoiditis*******

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15307

    So i am not focussing on singing as of now because I want to first get rid of all of problems with my throat and adenoids and all… ENT issues have been haunting me since years..

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15306

    Mam

    I went to another ENT

    His diagnosis finally revealed the following problems-

    Adenoid it is

    Laryngitis

    Sinus Congestion

    So now unlike before I know the reason for my breaking voice and nasal blockage

    . Please guide me further….

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15144

    I have also started doing some throat chakra healing practices… From a long time of years I feel it is blocked and might be the cause of some of the issues I am facing… Like years old Sinuses etc and also inability to express myself even in front of my parents.. Holding on many secrets etc etc…

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15138

    I have got a chance to record a music video on the basis on an audition that happened in January… And now they have contacted me… But till now I haven't seen much of an improvement… Its a golden chance for me

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15134

    Is it fine to do the paper method of VOB of throat?

    Write on paper Shiva's Throat and rotate on it

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: Panchkarma #15088

    Tysm mam

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15060

    One thing….

    When I wake up sometimes I have this mild pinching pain in throat and when I exert I this dense and dark mucus… I feel from my throat.. This pain goes away in the day time…

    Also somedays I am with this stuffy nose.. I am using jal neti to reduce it and it is working just fine…

    Just wanted to tell for proper understanding and ask if this might be increasing the problem

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15056

    Thanks… But I d skip the VOB of the brain though… Tell me is it fine… This is my last annoying question.. Thanks

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15051

    But i am over that problem now I feel better and have kinda developed self acceptance and am not worried about it…

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
    in reply to: My singing #15048

    Thanks so much…

    Just out of curiosity I want to know what is brain serum and balance serum

    And what's the role of Bob for the brain??

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    Mam,

    I could not use VK for some last 30 days because I had gone out of station and accidentally left it at home.

    Now as my colleges have started I have a very busy schedule.. I many a time forget to take my charged bottle with me(and many times also forget to charge in the morning) and sometimes when I have meeting(I am doing a part time job) I can't have take the bottle there for at least 5-6 hours.. I am doing VOB and affirming at least 15 minutes a day but can't seem to cope the bottle part up with my schedule which is now gonna be busier and more complicated as I am gonna join some music classes..

    What should I do now mam? I need some guidance ????

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)