Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    One think I forgot to mention… The stroke happened in left side of brain.. Which h

    affected the right side of body(as left brain controls right side body), but still I don't know if it is due to stroke or something else my left side of body showed lesser growth than right which is fine in terms of growth

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    And please tell me if I can accommodate the Alpha male Serum in the routine too or no?

    Shiva
    Member
    Post count: 55

    Do I have to do each and everything mentioned? Like if I take brain serum, then I have to do VOB

    And what is vo in 'Do VO on this paper with chanting of'

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)