Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
    in reply to: Marital problems #22003

    i just came across an article about how to activate ECs. I got my answer. thank you.

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
    in reply to: Marital problems #22002

    Is there a video showing how to charge ECs using VK?

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
    in reply to: Marital problems #22001

    Thank you. I read the basics and got a lot of clarity about charging water and things. I had queries about how to charge the Relationship EC using VK. Can I just say the intention and place the VK on it?

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
    in reply to: Marital problems #21981

    Dear Puneetji,

    This is a query with reference to your suggestion to Maheshji about printing the relationship EC….

    1) How many serums can I use on the EC?

    2) Is it necessary to say ‘and‘ before saying the last serum?

    3) Is it necessary to rotate VK 15-20 times on the EC after taking the names of the serums?

    Thank You.

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
    in reply to: Multiple scleroris #20305

    I just read your article of vk mimicking psychic surgery for smooth car driving.

    Can I do the same for multiple scleroris too

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
    in reply to: Multiple scleroris #20304

    Can I add Mood up serum?

    She's quite depressed as she's unable to walk now. Been having it for the past 30 years.

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
    in reply to: Multiple scleroris #20303

    Oh k. Thank you so much.

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    Sorry. Force of habit.

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    Ok. Thank you ????

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
    in reply to: EFT through VK #18827

    Thank you :)

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    As per my understanding, after reading the article about cleansing chakras n aura with VK…

    aura flush emp n chakra flush emp is for clearing chakras n aura. Shield of 7 rays is for protection from negativities, balance serum for balancing anything in your mind n body, Hanuman chalisa for His blessings.

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
    in reply to: EFT through VK #18785

    Sorry there's no question marks. Typo error. By mistake

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
    in reply to: EFT through VK #18784

    Thank you very much for your guidance.????

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi,

    In your video, for charging the "image" of a water bottle on your phone or while charging the written request in your note book…while charging the image with 3 serums, you have used the word "and" before saying the last serum.

    However, based on Sharat Sir’s articles, whenever I use VK on a picture of a person and charge it with 3 or 5 serums, I have not been saying "and" before the last serum. Is that wrong?

    Like I hold VK over my husband’s photo and say, ‘VK pls activate Golden sunrise x 3, Total wealth serum x 3, Shield of 7 rays x 3, Balance serum x 3, All clear serum x 3.

    Is this correct? Please guide. Thank you.

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    Also what serums could I use for healing kidney stones ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)