Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Sacral Chakra blockage and Balance Serum #14080
Sir, how to use Balance serum directly to Sacral Chakra? Do we have to rotate VK above our sacral chakra 20 times and say Balance serum.
in reply to: Miracle of Sai mantra #14079Aum Sai Para Brahmanaya namah
in reply to: Freedom from Tantric with VK #13276Truly happy to know your wife is on her road to recovery. Three cheers to VK. Gratitude to sharat sir for VK.
Wow! A novel idea! Thanks for sharing it.
in reply to: Balancing of chakras #11337The video has switchwords displayed throughout the video and in the background images are also moving. I would like to know if one should read the SWs first n then watch the moving images?
in reply to: Balancing of chakras #11333While watching Sharat Sir’s video for balancing/activating/clearing all chakras, do I need to read the switchwords given in the video until the video ends?
Thank you so much

@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" A thought just struck me. Since VK is an intentional tool will it work if I send BALANCE SERUM , ALL CLEAR SERUM, SHIELD OF 7 RAYS and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM to a pic without any intention?
Thank you very much

thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
With reference to your reply to ques.2, I do understand that BALANCE SERUM will work wherever required without any particular intention.
Does it mean that I can hold VK over a pic and just say VK pl activate and send BALANCE SERUM x 3 without "saying" any intention at all?
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I have mentioned above all the issued that my friend is going through. As its too long an intention to say,
- Could I write the issue down and send the required serums to it?
- Is it necessary to write it down as a positive affirmation or is it ok to write it down as it is?
- Should I read the affirmation each time before sending the serums?
Dear teachers,
- Just as BALANCE SERUM and ALL CLEAR SERUM can be added with any serum or energy, is it ok to add SHIELD OF 7 RAYS also in the same way?
- As BALANCE SERUM can balance so many aspects of life and I wish to send BALANCE SERUM to an image of a person regularly, pl tell me how should I word my intention?
Thank you.
Thank you @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"
If I want to cleanse my son's aura using VK, can I hold VK close to his body and say VK pl heal my son's aura now n forever and then rotate for 5 to 10 minutes?
-
AuthorPosts