Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Psychic Surgery Reiki with VK #7710
For doing Psychic surgery I should say "VK Psychic surgery to breast"
Right?
in reply to: Using VK to remove negative energy in a home #7708BS is Balance serum.
I read the article "negative energies in a home" Waiting eagerly for the new invention to be launched.
In the meantime can I say "VK please activate and fill XYZ’s house with GS, BS, ACS, SO7R and Hanuman Chalisa NOW FOREVER
in reply to: Psychic Surgery Reiki with VK #7670A friend of mine has breast cancer ..2nd stage. She’s going through chemo and radiation and her breast is going to be removed. Can I do psychic surgery for her?
I have an image of the water filter with 10 litres capacity belonging to a person living outside Mumbai.
I charge the image with GS ACS SO7R OSS and CDS.
I say the name of each serum 3 times one after the other and then keep VK on the image for 30 minutes.
Is it correct?
I have an Aquaguard water filter that stores up to 10 litres of water. I want to charge it with GS PHS IS BS and SO7R.
I hold VK in front of the filter and say the name of 1st serum 3 times and then keep VK on top of it for 5 minutes. Then I say the name of the 2nd serum and so on,
Is it the right way to do it?
Is it ok to add All Clear Serum or Balance Serum and Sheild of Seven rays alongwith One soul serum and Calm down serum?
three times*
OK.
Should I rotate VK three before placing it down for 30 minutes?
As per the manual ONE SOUL SERUM can be sent to an EC with names of people written in it
Can I send ONE SOUL SERUM to a photograph?
Can I send O
in reply to: How to use serum for long distance? #5529Method 4 is charging water with intention with VK
Method 1 to 3 is holding VK in your hand and saying the name of the serums and keeping VK aside or on the photo.
Is there no need to say an intention for method 1, 2 and 3?
It is truly a relief to know about this alternate method of charging water bottles instead of rotations. It is tedious to do so many rotations especially when one bottle is charged with 4 to 5 serums. Thank you Rakhi very much.
in reply to: Charging image of bottle or things? Is it same #5527If a distant receiver fills his bottle only once a day in the morning, then is it enough for me to charge his bottle image with serum just once everyday?
in reply to: Charging image of bottle or things? Is it same #5498While charging a water bottle we dont say an intention. We directly say the name of the serum 3 times and rotate 20 times. However while charging an image of a water bottle is it necessary to say an intention and then say the name of the serum 3 times and rotate 20 times?
-
AuthorPosts