Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    Thank you

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    Golden Sunrise, All Clear Serum, Balance serum and Shield of 7 rays have innumerable functions and help a person on a mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual etc.

    a) When these serums are added with Health serums, will they only address to clear and heal the health issue? In the same way, when they are added to Emotional or Wealth serums, will they serve to resolve only those particular issues?

    b) If I charge a bottle of water with only GS, ACS, BS and SO7R, will I get all the benefits that these serums are made for?

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    Thank you very much for your detailed reply @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" <3

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    If I draw an EC for her to use what are the switchphrases, healing code numbers and Bach flower remedies that can be written inside the circlce?

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    I have already mentioned 5 serums. Can Total wealth serum be added also? How would this serum help my friend? I thought this serum helped in generating wealth. She is keen on staying on in this company itself.

    About the intention..I want my friend to have smooth and successful interactions with her colleagues in (company) and have a good balance of work and personal life Now Forever

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    My friend is on probation in an IT firm and is very stressed. She wants her work to be appreciated by all stockholders and managers and want them to accept she is working hard to fulfill their expectations and is capable of meeting their demands. She wants her team to be proud and motivated by her. She also wants to achieve a good balance between her work life and personal life.

    Am I right in giving her Golden Sunrise, All Clear Serum, Balance serum, Shield of seven rays and Alpha women serum?

    Also how could I word the intention in a single sentence

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    When we use VK to send serums to a pic or an EC or an affirmation, we say the intention in the mind first.

    However, when we use VK to make a direct request, is it necessary to say the intention mentally first?

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    Wish is for good volume of hair on the scalp

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    I made an EC with VK and wrote an affirmation inside it. I hold VK above the ec, say the affirmation and the say "VK pls manifest this wish into reality for me now forever x 3.

    Am I doing it correctly

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" …about your post whereby you have mentioned

    "If you want to create more energy, do this every 10 min 3 times back to back, instead of 30 min at a time.

    Do this 10 min x 3 times healing, back to back…….. once in morning (10 x3), once in afternoon (10×3), once in evening (10×3) and then maybe at night(10×3).

    My query is that if VK gives energy for 30 minutes why is it necessary to recharge every 10 minutes? Why not after 25 minutes? Does the energy reduce after 10 minutes?

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89

    Is it okay to charge water bottle with an affirmation?

    Hold VK over the bottle..say "I am getting healthier day by day now forever" x 3 and then rotate 20 times?

    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
    Saibisa
    Member
    Post count: 89
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)