Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Is this combination is correct ? #8004
Can I use this combination for general well being for a friend
GOLDEN SUNRISE
FEM SERUM.
BEAUTY SERUM.
MOOD UP SERUM.
HANUMAN CHALISA.
Is it ok to say EFT instead of Emotional Freedom technique
in reply to: How to be self-disciplined #7963Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" . @"PJ-Certified VK Teacher" I should just say Make me self disciplined NOW.
Thank you
in reply to: How to be self-disciplined #7946Balance Serum is said to be useful in balancing everything in your life
All Clear serum is useful to repel/clear all negativity/obstacles in your life that stops your progress
I am sorry I think Alpha Male Serum is a wrong serum for this intention.
Horn Beam drives out laziness and lethargy
in reply to: How to be self-disciplined #7941@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
for the intention "Make me self disciplined NOW FORVER" can I club the following
GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3
BALANCE SERUM x 3
ALL CLEAR SERUM x3
ALPHA MALE SERUM x 3
HORNBEAM x 3
No need to say intention ?
When charging an ‘image’ of a water filter with serums, I say the intention as "VK pl activate the water filter of XYZ via this image of the water filter with Golden sunrise x 3 times. Is this the correct way?
in reply to: VK SUCCESS; VK has own wisdom to send Healing. #7781Thank you very much @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"
in reply to: VK SUCCESS; VK has own wisdom to send Healing. #7778@girichander mentioned about Sharath Sir’s Kundalini meditation in her post above.
I looked for it in the website but did not find it.
Understood. Thank you @"PJ-Certified VK Teacher" and @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
-
Charging my Aquaguard filter with Golden sunrise, perfect health serum, Immune serum, balance serum and shield of 7 rays is for all round wellness for my family.
-
Charging the image of the water filter belonging to a couple outside Mumbai is for harmony in their marital relationship
Is 30 mins enough to charge a water filter of 10 litres capacity
in reply to: Using VK to remove negative energy in a home #7720Thank you very much
I have been giving them ONE SOUL SERUM SHIELD OF 7 RAYS ALL CLEAR SERUM BALANCE SERUM & GOLDEN SUNRISE daily
I thought of sending them energy of Reiki healing session too.
I just read "learning post by Sharat Sir, how to request..with examples"
So can I say "VK Golden Sunrise please send energy of full session of Usui Reiki to X & Y for love peace and harmony in their marital relationship NOW FOREVER
in reply to: Psychic Surgery Reiki with VK #7714OK. Thanks a lot @Payal and @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
-
-
AuthorPosts