Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Aura Flush Empowerment #19854
Tnx a lot Mam.
in reply to: Dance Exam Bharatnatyam 1st level #19848@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @SharatSir , Yesterday was my Daughter's 2nd year Bharatnatyam Final exam and I repeated all the above procedures with VK to help my daughter.
I am once again happy and proud to say that she got A++ the highest marks in her exam.
Millions of gratitude to my adorable VK bhai. Gratitude to Sharat Sir and Rakhi Mam.
in reply to: Job change Canada or Mumbai #18995@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Just wanted to let you know, that now daily I am sending energies to get a new desired job first ans also seeing the video by Sir. For the PR process I am sending energies 2 times a week. Once I get a good job here in India. Then I will again start sending energies daily for my PR process. I just wanted to let you know.
in reply to: Job change Canada or Mumbai #18982Ok…got it Mam. I will send energies when required for the abroad program. Currently I will send energies regularly for getting a job in Mumbai. Thanks a lot for the assistance.
in reply to: Job change Canada or Mumbai #18980Yes, Mam that is what confused me because my current job is in problem and I need a better job here in Mumbai first. So Mam should I put a hold on sending requests for my dream of abroad settling now, till I get a job here in Mumbai and keep sending requests to get a job in Mumbai? Please guide me.
in reply to: Job change Canada or Mumbai #18979Ok. Mam tnx a lot
Thanks a lot @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Always greatfull to you as well for your guidance and answering my questions and sometimes silly questions also..
in reply to: Love serum to Office Boss #18898Got ur point???? Many tnx
in reply to: Love serum to Office Boss #18896@Shrinath Thanks a lot for your reply. So Can I combine and send one soul serum to my wife's and my boss in one request or should it be sent separately.
in reply to: Significance of Blinking of left eye. #18741Ok,Mam. But it only blinks when I am praying to God in the morning after bath as we normally do.
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam. ACS?
Can VOB be done on parts of the body effected
with Psoriasis? If yes what needs to chanted while rotating VK over the effected area?
in reply to: Need Help to solve Monetary Issues #18703@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Golden Sunrise Mam!! Thanks a lot for the assistance.
in reply to: Monetary Help Required for wedding #18522Sure Mam!! Tnx a lot.
in reply to: Monetary Help Required for wedding #18520Ok. Mam. I will send GS+ TWS + ACS + Energy of Shreem Mantra, to my uncle so that he receives the expected amount from the people he has asked for the Marriage.
Please do let me know if the above combination is fine.
-
AuthorPosts