Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Hyperacidity #18192
Ok..Mam. I should have written PCS. It was pain care serum.
in reply to: Permission Problem Error #18165Ok..Mam!! Tnx a lot.
in reply to: Permission Problem Error #18162Its closed for me or for all now?
in reply to: Canada PR application Stuck. #18154Golden Sunrise Rakhi Mam!!! Mam, when you say use GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH to establish communication, I should request VK bhai to send Golden Sunrise to my consultants name right? Please confirm my understanding.
in reply to: Achieving Sales Target. #18153Tnx a lot Mam!!
in reply to: Canada PR application Stuck. #18152Tnx a lot Mam!!
in reply to: Energy interruption. #18136Tnx a lot. Shrinath
in reply to: Visualizing While Placing Request. #18112Tnx a lot Mam.
in reply to: Visualizing While Placing Request. #18110I meant do I need to visualize that I have got my desire job or I have settled in my dream country or something like that or just having that intention in my mind and heart will do the work.
in reply to: Visualizing While Placing Request. #18108Ok, for example I am requesting VK for settling in a particular country or requesting for new job or sucess in exam or to safeguard my job, family.
in reply to: Pain Care Serum Use #18101Many tnx Mam
in reply to: Asking VK for multiple healings on daily basis #18098Ok..Punnet Sir. Thanks a lot
in reply to: Getting Permanent Residency of Canada. #18090<3 Tnx a lot mam
in reply to: Getting Permanent Residency of Canada. #18087Golden Sunrise Rakhi Mam!! Mam, can I request VK like this : – VK GOLDEN SUNRISE make way for me and my family to REACH CANADA NOW FOREVER.
Yes..Golden Sunrise!!
-
AuthorPosts