Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Rakhi Mam, VK GOLDEN SUNRISE CLEAR MY WAY TO REACH ….PLACE NOW.. I experienced this magic today myself.. Tnx a lot Mam!!

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107

    Many Many Thanks!! To all the teachings and knowledge I am gathering from this Forum and the teachers. Golden Sunrise!!

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @SharatSir ,Golden Sunrise!! I want to share my sucess story with you all about my daughters 1st year Bharatnatyam Dance Exam.

    As guided above by dear Rakhi Mam, I started sending energies to my daughter 3 days before her dance exam.

    Day1: 1) GS+Gym Serum + Alpha Women Serum.( 4-5 times a day)

    2) GS+ Beauty Serum. ( 4 times a day)

    3) GS+ SO7R. (4 times a day)

    Day2: 1) GS+Gym Serum + Alpha Women Serum.( 4-5 times a day)

    2) GS+ Beauty Serum. ( 4 times a day)

    3) GS+ SO7R. (4 times a day)

    Day3 Exam Day: ) GS+Gym Serum + Alpha Women Serum.( 6 times a day)

    2) GS+ Beauty Serum. ( 6 times a day)

    3) GS+ SO7R. (6 times a day)

    During Exam: GS+ BS+ Alpha Women serum in a gap of 15min mins.

    After Exam: Golden Sunrise to her results.

    Also request VK bhai in my own words to bless my daughter and be with her during her exam.

    I am happy and proud to say that she got A++ the highest marks in her exam.

    My heartfelt Gratitude to Sharat Sir, Rakhi Mam and all the VK teachers. Last but not the least love and million thanks to my dearest VK bhai and his magic's..

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107
    in reply to: IELTS EC #18236

    Ok, Shrinath. Tnx a lot for guiding me.

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107

    Ya…I will be sending her energies from today itself..

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107

    Sure Mam!! Gratitude to you for always being a guide..

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107
    in reply to: IELTS EC #18228

    @Shrinath Golden Sunrise!! Please can you throw some light on my understanding.

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107
    in reply to: Water Charging. #18208

    Sure Mam. Golden Sunrise!!

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107
    in reply to: Hyperacidity #18207

    Ok,Mam. Tnx a lot.

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107
    in reply to: Water Charging. #18204

    Agreed Mam. I apologize for asking too many questions. As I m a new user out of curiosity I ask questions. Going forward I will read things twice and if I dnt understand will raise a question.

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107
    in reply to: Hyperacidity #18203

    Ok..Mam..tnx a lot!!

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107
    in reply to: Hyperacidity #18200

    Her Pain is Keen pain and Migraine headaches

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107
    in reply to: Hyperacidity #18199

    Mam, for past 1 week I have been giving my mother PCS with PHS, DS, ACS and GS in water. Was it wrong?

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107
    in reply to: Water Charging. #18197

    Tnx for the correction Mam..

    PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Member
    Post count: 107
    in reply to: Water Charging. #18195

    Ok…Mam.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)