Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Charging on Pencil and Pen for IELTS exam #18485
Many tnx Punnet Ji
Many tnx Punnet Ji
For psoriasis
Take GOLDEN SUNRISE + IMMUNE SERUM + BEAUTY SERUM + ALL CLEAR SERUM + BALANCE SERUM in drinking water daily.
Can this serum energies be sent directly to a person suffering from psoriasis?
in reply to: Shifting to new house #18398Ok..Mam. I am sending ACS to remove negative energies and vastu dosh, by saying pls remove negative energies and vastu dosh from this house of mine.
in reply to: Shifting to new house #18393@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Golden Sunrise Mam!!
I have shifted to a new rented flat, so I wanted to ask that while placing direct request with VK should I mention send energies to this house or my home?
in reply to: Canada PR application Stuck. #18331Sure. Tnx a lot.
in reply to: Canada PR application Stuck. #18329@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Golden Sunrise Mam and Happy Navaratri to you. Mam, I am currently sending GS+SO7R+ACS to my Canada PR application and process daily with VK, just saw the SW HORSE on our Fb page. I wanted to is it fine to add this SW in my request through VK? Please guide.
in reply to: Treating Migraine Headaches with Eye Serum and VOB #18326Gratitude to everyone for encouraging me..
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Golden Sunrise!! VK Bhai, please mimic the energy of xyz's Skills of clearing exam name with good bands with safety and security. I hope now it is fine? If not pls pls guide me..
Golden Sunrise!!! @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam. I wanted to check with you that if I ask VK for Mimicking a skill as I am mentioning below, is that the right way? Or it can be framed in a better way. Please guide.
VK Bhai, please mimic the energy of xyz's Skills of clearing exam name with good bands.
in reply to: Switchword Energies #18264Ya…Mam, it is I got ur point..my question had the answer..????
in reply to: Car Sickness Cure with VK #18255Many tnx Rakhi Mam!!
in reply to: Mother Earth Energy for grounding #18254Sure!! Mam
-
AuthorPosts