Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Today my wife was supposed to receive a call from her Senior Manager and she was very afraid as the call was for not reaching the sales target. So I requested dear VK to send SO7R and Calm down serum to her boss and it worked wonderfully..She didn't receive any call, her immediate boss received the call and the firing too. Thanks to dear VK for being a saviour.
in reply to: Black Magic and Evil Eye. #18082Ok, Got it now.
in reply to: Placing direct request for Family . #18073Sure Mam, I will make a note of the above point.
in reply to: Placing direct request for Family . #18070Actually Mam I am a new user and I am reading and watching videos also, but just that dnt want make a mistake while placing a request to dear VK. Sorry if I am bothering u with my questions.
in reply to: Placing direct request for Family . #18067When I try and search how to send energy to my family including me, I am not getting the required answer how to place the request. So if you can be kind enough to help me how to place the request?
in reply to: Getting Permanent Residency of Canada. #18063Mam, After requesting the above to VK, do I need to keep the VK separate for 30mins?
in reply to: Is the Request Format , Correct? #18062Ok mam
Thanks a lot Mam
in reply to: Is the Request Format , Correct? #18059Golden Sunrise!! Please suggest am I correct if request VK to send Shield of 7 Rays by saying , " VK PLEASE ACTIVATE SHIELD OF 7 RAYS FOR ME AND MY WIFE'S CURRENT JOB" or is there a better way of saying it?
in reply to: Getting Permanent Residency of Canada. #18058Thanks a lot Rakhi Mam????????
Golden Sunrise, I wanted to know can I energise all kinds of eatable same way as we charge water for Cooking and Drinking with different serums. Please also let me know for eatables do we need to keep the VK for 30mins after we do the energy transformation in to the food.
-
AuthorPosts