Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" maam to increase bank account balance i use mood up serum along with TWS and SO7R with clear mind and not to think how it will happen since Divine has various doors to prosperity.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    Divine cosmic serums sent to all students in this link

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    Very different success story and Rakhi maam's "WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN THIS" request to VK is new knowing.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    I have been charging PERFECT HEALTH SERUM, SO7R and GOLDEN SUNRISE before taking the car everyday from a month or so!!! Today fortunately I planned to wash before taking it to office which I usually dont on Monday's, when I started and trying to engage the gear it was not happening then when I opened and checking due to some oil leaking the problem. So I took to service center and got the problem rectified, Miracle in this is from past one week whenever I took the car after sending serum, its issue was not major or did not have any breakdown and Divine VK timely guided me to have rectified today else if I had taken car directly when leaving to office it wud have been major issue. Thanks to Sharat sir for giving us various SERUMS to make our life easy.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Thank you maam for sharing wonderful tips.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" : Can we use similar tip for balancing five elements in our body? Like VK PLEASE ACTIVATE TO BALANCE FIVE ELEMENTS since five elements has effect on physical and psychological.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" very good tip maam at right time in my life.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    Thanks @"PJ-Certified VK Teacher" @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @"Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher" and Sharat Sir for continued guidance and encouragement!!!

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    My nephew was very hyperactive and attention deficit due to which his parents used to worry a lot thinking where he will end up having ADHD!!! I drew a circle using VK and wrote his name in it and regularly requested GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3 AND CALM DOWN SERUM x 3 by rotating VK and keep VK on the circle for few minutes. He has become more calm and talks to people looking at them which he used never do before…

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    My wife never believe in such things as Cosmic energy, Switch words and when I received VK she used to riddle me saying how can a steel kada make a difference!!! But that itself gave me motivation to give her real life experiences and till date I have been doing it which even now she feels is coz of God without realizing God is also in a form of Energy…

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    Whenever I visit ancient temples, I notice the idol in those temples would have lost the sculpture due to regular abhisekam/ bath in milk… whereas the energy of that idol or place would be so strong as if it was placed recently!!! Same with Divine VK, it may fade or bend or get few scratch but the Cosmic power it carries never reduces or diminish… Sharat Sir's invention is such complex yet simple in appearance!!! Maybe you can wash with plain water and wipe in cotton cloth.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    Thanks to Sharat Sir for continued broadcast message which has helped to learn a lot and grow with Divine VK

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" and @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" Blessed to be with such knowledgeable Teachers!!!

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    Most of the time i keep Divine VK on the 20 litres water can, incense sticks, lamp oil, Car steering wheel or any specific part of the body after requesting for required Serums and GOLDEN SUNRISE. It works very well, our sincere requests matters than the method of charging!!!

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"PJ-Certified VK Teacher" Thanks to Sharath sir and Team VK for constant guidance!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)