Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 91 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    Thank you Sharat Sir and team VK, I had similar situation during my 10 days trip in December. All I did was held VK on my stomach during journey and while sleeping, my friends actually fell sick during the trip but even though I had symptoms but had a comfortable trip with divine VK as my companion.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    First of all I would like to thank Sharat Sir for divine VK and for divine guidance, it's like preparing delicious food and also feeding us. In whatsapp group, Puneetji had shared us knowledge to experiment with GOLDEN SUNRISE TOTAL WEALTH SERUM AND MOOD UP SERUM for all bank accounts. I did it for couple of weeks sometime once a day and sometime twice or trice a day, I have one salary account and one saving account in which I have maintained only minimum balance but now I am having good amount in both of the accounts after all monthly expenses. I even experimented on my pay slip and got reasonable hike and bonus for which I am really happy.

Viewing 2 posts - 91 through 92 (of 92 total)