Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Awaiting for Mudit ji post

Thanks for your thanks @"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher"
Thank you @SharatSir , @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" ma’am, @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" ji and @"Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher" ji
Kudos to your patience and consistency!!! Divine VK is spreading happiness and love through out this world from Sharat Sir and Rakhi ma’am is indeed very supportive and encouraging in all ways of life. My humble gratitude to everyone.
in reply to: Relief for Autoimmune disease #14381Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" maam, I somehow missed the above article of yours and I also found in Litairian website various healing by Immune serum, autoimmune is one among them. I will start sending serum energy and keep posted about the improvements.
Great way to enjoy summer
Thanks to @SharatSir in reply to: Divine VK mimicking of 20 year old Energy body!!! #13885My humble Gratitudes @SharatSir
and Thanks @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" jiin reply to: Divine VK mimicking of 20 year old Energy body!!! #13882Thanks @Chetandurdi , @"Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher" and @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" maam. Sometimes i feel these ideas are also generated by Divine VK to the user when they want to act on certain situations.
in reply to: Miracle of Sai mantra #13699SAI SAI SAI
Thank you @"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher" ji for sharing this, it’s time for liver cleansing session
Thank you for sharing your experience which reflects your consistency and patience which is very much required with Divine VK. Sharat sir is truly a navarathna gem who has given us Divine VK with 11 cosmic energy with infinite ways to live our life KING SIZE.
Congratulations and Happy Bon-voyage
in reply to: How I can change my or any ones basic nature. #13597@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" : Thank you maam, i replied in phone so i couldn’t paste the link.
in reply to: How I can change my or any ones basic nature. #13540@Shirish: Please read my experience about anandamadira asana… Once we establish inner self strongly, then automatically we start identifying being one with every living and non-living around us. If this oneness is become consciously aware, then ego, empathy and peace becomes our way of life.
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" : I’m experiencing lots of miracles from Divine VK, guess I forgot to mention about it. In form of social media, friends and family I get the answer for all kind of questions raised in my mind when I hand over it to Divine VK.
@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" ji Thank you for thanks and surely our multi fold gratitude to Sharat Sir.
-
AuthorPosts