Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @SharatSir: Thank you for the GOLDEN SUNRISE wishes sir :-) I’m really overwhelmed with joy receiving your comment on Divine VS experience.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher": Thank you Punnetji for your words and to Sharat Sir for bring us together with divine connections.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher" : Thank you for your thanks :-)

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" : I was more excited to have Divine VS since i have so many miracles from Divine VK and also i did take loan post which my brother supported me to close it immediately and also i was able to repay my brother in couple of months. Sometimes we will have money but things will not fall in place, whereas after placing Divine VS things started falling into place. I felt doing good things should be done right away and right now, today almost gonna be a year my doings have benefited every person in my home. Thank you Ma’am for explaining my situation to Sharat sir and given me the opportunity to be under the constant cosmic shower!!! My humble gratitude to Sharat sir for understanding my need and gave his divine creation.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" and @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" : Thank you for acknowledging :-) Divine VK and Sharat Sir has created heaven for us on this earth by providing Cosmic Energy and simple way to help us.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" ji wonderful thought, it's seriously enlightening thought… I will start to be more conscious of my thoughts and action which should help to raise my vibration.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" sir, Thank you for your detailed explanation. My intention for this quest was to lead me unto moksha… Every karma has to be nullify irrespective of positive or negative, however this has to be transcended to get liberated. As @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" ji mentioned, it's my pleasure waiting for your response and also awaiting for the detailed article. Many thanks and humble gratitude to Sharat sir for bringing us together for such in-depth knowledge sharing.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    Thanks Rakhi maam for this wonderful tip and Sharat Sir for giving each one of us the opportunity to pay our tribute to our ancestors because of whom we are today who we are…

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" : Thank you sir for in-depth information.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    Glad to see I'm not alone to yawn during deep trance… firstly meditation is a state of being and not something like any action. Once I was doing 1008 times chanting of Shreem Brzee for 21 days, during 5th or 6th day while I was chanting somewhere around 500 I started to yawn and slowly as I was chanting my eyes literally getting closed and it was evening time around 6 only. I'm fully aware but still deep trance inside me. Based on personal experience, Yawning happens to relax all the tension muscles and also mind to experience deep trance. One way to make body also aware is by doing few rounds of nadi shuddi which energizes the body to handle deep trance.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111
    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" : Thank you maam for explanation. Wanted to experiment with different switch words, usually I chant the same BUDDHA MAGIC BEGIN NOW.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @Chetandurdi : Thanks for your thanks, it's all blessings and guidance from Sharat sir and Team VK

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" sir, thank you sharing your experience and Divine VK Miracles.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    Thanks @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" maam for the suggestion.

    girichander
    Member
    Post count: 111

    @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" ji : I have multiple EC created thru Divine VK, if I place the VK on book as suggested by Rakhi maam is enff or should it be charged by serum? I usually charge with GOLDEN SUNRISE.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)