Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you @"PJ-Certified VK Teacher" mam


    @ptatefo

    Pls read my success story with VK during teeth removal surgery

    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/922/success-in-teeth-removal-surgery#latest

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    GOLDEN SUNRISE @ptatefo

    Pls Keep wearing VK in your hand and keep requesting VK in your own words continuously.

    Charge 2-3 bottles of water with GS,ACS,PCS,BLS, SOSR and keep drinking a sip for every 10min. If surgery is required, send beauty serum to the skills of the surgeon. Send GOLDEN SUNRISE to the surgery and place of surgery.

    With the help of the VK, period of time to take rest will be reduced drastically. You may go back to work within one week or 10 days. Keep requesting VK.

    This is my suggestion according to my experience.

    I request all the VK teachers to correct me if Iam wrong.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Heart felt gratitudes to @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" sir.

    Thank you so much for your answer.I will surely follow your guidance. I will definitely take this as an examination from the Almighty. With the help of my both VKs, I will protect myself from negative emotions like ego, superiority complex,etc.

    Iam blessed to have Lord Hanuman as my Guru. Iam blessed to have my both VKs to protect me in every and all the ways. Iam blessed to be a part of Litairian forum.

    May GOD bless @"Sharat Sir-VK Inventor" sir, @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" sir, @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" sir, @"PJ-Certified VK Teacher" mam, @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam, @"Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher" sir, all the VK teachrs and VK family with ABUNDANCE.

    Gratitudes to all :)

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you mam .. Now I understood

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you mam @"PJ-Certified VK Teacher"

    I read this in a post from our litairian forum. Sorry, I forgot the name of the post. One of the VK teachers said that AMS includes BRS & MUS for a boy. So no need to send BRS MUS separately again while giving AMS.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam … For considering my topic

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you so much

    @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" sir

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    @"PJ-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you for your thank you


    @DivineSoul

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"PJ-Certified VK Teacher"

    GOLDEN SUNRISE mam

    Whenever I charge the food with the above energies, me or other person who eats the charged food feels lighter and the food will be easily digested. How much ever fat or oil or masala is added to the food, we feel very comfortable and lighter. Previously, when such food was eaten, there used to be discomfort in throat and stomach and took more time to get digested. I felt very happy when I observed the result for the first time. So I started sending above energies to our food every morning even before it is cooked. Generally, we don't add too much oil or masala to the food cooked at home, but sometimes we eat junk food or fast food from hotels. Instead of charging the food everytime, I charge it once every morning for me, my hubby, my mom, my dad and a few others.

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"PJ-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you so much mam

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    GOLDEN SUNRISE @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Pls consider pregnancy as of the topics in VK TIPS mam. Mention complete set of serums and other energies to be taken by the mother and the child in the womb and immediately after child birth.

    This topic has been discussed in some question but I want this topic in VK tips mam.

    Thank you in advance

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam

    Gayathri
    Member
    Post count: 345

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    And @"PJ-Certified VK Teacher"

    And "@Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you so much

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 280 total)