Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Kundalini Meditation by Sharat Sir #20824
Good Morning and Happy New Year!!!
Please, is the Kundalini Meditation by Sharat Sir already available in english?
Many Thanks and Golden Sunrise to ALL
Thank You very much for this Magical and Spiritual Tip, Rakhi Ji.
Please, I’d love to ask you a question if you allow me.
When we search we find that there are so many mantras around. As a VK user I know that we can "send" a mantra to our loved ones.
My question is: how can we send a "specific" mantra using VK?
Instead of just requesting: "VK, please, send Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra to X. How can I request for a specific mantra?
I hope my question makes sense.
Happy Dhanteras to All.
All the Blessings and Gratitude to Sharat Sir
in reply to: Lost Cat With VK #13516<3 <3 <3 THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
…which video from Sharat Sir are you talking about?
GOLDEN SUNRISE
<3 <3 <3 THAT’S AWESOME <3 <3 <3
Thanks for this great suggestion
GOLDEN SUNRISE
…always learning…it’s endless…I Love It
<3 
Very Inspiring…Many Thanks For Sharing <3 <3 <3
<3 <3 <3
in reply to: VK TIP 115 : VK’s Monthly Calendar, by Ronaldo #13296<3 <3 <3
in reply to: VK TIP 115 : VK’s Monthly Calendar, by Ronaldo #13283<3 <3 <3 THANK YOU <3 <3 <3
in reply to: VK TIP 115 : VK’s Monthly Calendar, by Ronaldo #13248Hi @Remo
GOLDEN SUNRISE

Thank You <3
One day I will post different charts if VK’s family get interested.
GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhi
I understand your point. I just want to add my opinion also.
There reason that I asked to post the images I sent by email are:
1. Much easier than clicking the link I gave for printing them.
2. People have no distractions Like Imgur’s logo as the one you posted
3. People have a much better (graphically speaking) resolution.
4. The texts and the images on the original are much sharper.
You are right in not reposting the images, otherwise the post would be too long.
So if people (who are like me) get distract with the images here they can go to the links I gave.
This is where they can find the original for downloading and printing:
I will have in mind the day I feel like sharing anything else I’ll send it by email first.
God Bless You <3
GOLDEN SUNRISE
Hi Shipra.
Thanks for your thanks. It’s always nice to meet people who have the same interests.
"Sometimes Accuracy Is a Requirement, Not An Option."
My biggest problem is that many times I have the need to be precise otherwise I can’t move. Most of the times this precision have helped me, but other times this same quality have blocked me to go further. I’m still learning to balance this subject and I can see that I have progressed a lot, but I’m still learning!
One of the ways to help me out on this matter is by using pendulum or muscle testing method and let me tell you that there is a before and after when requesting Divine VK: ACS and GS while using these two methods.
One thing that I’d love to share with you and is working for me is to know that the relation between career success and the ability to identify our feelings is much closer than we might imagine. For that a skill to learn is the value of accuracy in emotions.
In psychology there is a quality called “emotional granularity”. It’s found on people with finely tuned feelings. These individuals accurately recognize and experience a broad spectrum of emotions rather than lumping them all together in one general category.
The importance of finding a specific emotions goes in hand when we use the Chapter 2 of VK’s Manual. People with emotional granularity take the time to notice the differences in feelings that are, admittedly, very similar and then react in ways that are more carefully tailored for a particular situation.
The process of improving our emotional granularity isn’t about simply expanding our vocabulary or using longer descriptions when we talk about our feelings, this is more about defining our inner experience at a given time in a specifically and honestly way. Are we fearful? Or are we anxious, terrified, worried, obsessed or suspicious? Do I feel hurt? Or am I betrayed, let down, disappointed or needy?
For example:
“I am so angry.”
or
“I am frustrated that my wife got late to go to the birthday party, annoyed that we didn’t have time to wrap the birthday present and anxious about missing the bus that take us to the birthday”
When we work to clarify our feelings, we’ll gain the information needed to better guide our response and take positive action. By acknowledging the more specific emotions and taking responsibility for the outcomes my next steps are:
I could send my wife an extra text message reminding her our appointment.
I could wrap the birthday gift one day before.
I could prepare a better schedule to keep me and my wife ready for the birthday.
Many researchs show that those emotionally granular people have an edge when it comes to interactions with colleagues and co-workers. Because they can sense the nuances within different feelings (in themselves and among others), they can measurably increase the quality of their communications and interpersonal relationships. Great leaders have this and because of it they create more collaborative environments and manage their teams more effectively.
In our personal life being able to evaluate our feelings more precisely help us living longer and healthier lives, lowering the levels of inflammation throughout our bodies, and even reducing the likelihood of drinking when stressed or retaliating with violence when provoked. Whether we are at work or at home, emotional granularity gives our brain more tools to handle whatever challenges come our way.
Once we find out the name of the emotion we can request our Divine Friend to release the parent negative emotion and their offspring. With this Divine Help we can now consciously go further and take the necessary action needed. In other words, VK is a tool for our soul to handle whatever challenges come our way and from there we take action.
On this forum I have read many comments where people have used one Divine Serum instead of another. Or have requested Divine VK a thing, but what the person wanted was something different.
There are many well written articles here that have helped me on this and others subjects and maybe will help you too.
Here are just a few:
<3 ENJOY TAROT READING
https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/1651/vk-tip-107-enjoy-tarot-reading/p1
<3 What to do When You are not Getting Results With VK?
<3 Three Basic Parts of Any Request to VK.
https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/356/9-three-basic-parts-of-any-request-to-vk#latest
<3 SOME INTERESTING FACTS ON MIMICKING WITH VK.
<3 DO YOU FEEL MIMICKING REQUEST DISAPPOINTED YOU AND THEN WHAT YOU SHOULD DO?
https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/comment/6221/#Comment_6221
<3 Know Few Simple Rules before Placing a Request to VK.
<3 How Do You Request When You Can’t Think or Don’t Know Which Energy to Be Used.
<3 How to Communicate, Connect & Place a Request to VK.
<3 How to Use VIBBES KADA with Simplicity and Ease?
https://www.litairian.com/how-to-use-vibbes-kada-simplicity-ease/
GOLDEN SUNRISE to all that have listened the call of Divine VK.
Thanks and Golden Sunrise to Sharat Sir for being the Divine Bridge!
I hope you can add the images that I sent to [email protected] since they are in a much better resolution.
-
AuthorPosts