Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
OH, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, SIR!
IT’S A HONOR TO RECEIVE THE COMMENTS FROM THE INVENTOR HIMSELF!!!
<3 <3 <3 IT’S LKE A BANQUET THAT FEEDS MY SOUL. <3 <3 <3
It’s so nice to see that ALL OF YOU are very attentive to our presence

I hope it’s useful (like it is for me!) to everyone who uses pendulums or muscle testing!!!
I have more helpful charts that I created, but I’ll post if you allow me to do so.
GOLDEN SUNRISE TO ALL!!!
Thank You Rakhi.
I’ve just sent the images to the email you gave.
THANK YOU Puneet-Certified VK Teacher!!!
You have used the exact verb that I use since I was a child: To Explore. Exploring is my call in this life time and VK with Own Divine Intellect has appeared exactly on the right moment!
Every "expansion" is an aware part of the process to awake. If, just for a little moment, I look back into my life every expansion was a very important step. However this one is not a step is a jump!
To be aware that Divine is in everything and everywhere is to be awake and exploring is one of the tools we have for it. With VK this process is much easier!
For me, this is is our most important mission: we are here to awake. If I try to put in few words what I understood then: Life is about relationship and we are here to awake.
I understand and agree with you that only Admins and VK teachers have access to share images in this forum.
To God who is the Beginning and Fountain of Life & Love: THANK YOU FOR THIS GIFT!
Puneet, blessings to your soul, life and wishes.
…and Golden Sunrise to All.
THANK YOU Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher for your support reply! It meas a lot to All!!!
PS: I’d love to know how to post a image here at the forum. Is it possible to teach me? THANKS
BIG THANK YOU Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher…
Coming from you who is a very precise person and a High Spiritual Soul, believe me, it’s an amazing and very difficult to put on words pleasure!
It also means that Divine have said through you that what I was guided to do was right and accepted!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
VK and VS have changed many things in my life. From the first time I touched VK I was kind of concerned of the alignment that I would have with. So I got "inspired" and during a week I kindly asked just two things:
…"Divine Vk, please, align myself with you physically, mentally, emotionally, etherically and spiritually".
…"Divine Vk, please, activate and send EFT to all my fears about you".
I did the above every day during 30 minutes after wake up and before sleeping. I holded VK in my two hands (pray position) and had them touching my heart (where the Real Intelligence comes from!) and recited my desire for 30 minutes.
I have also charged water with "All Clear Serum", "EFT to all my fears about VK" and Golden Sunrise as a complement of my desire and drink a sip every 30 minutes.
I don’t know if it was a right or wrong procedure I just knew that I did it, since deeply inside of me I know that nothing could be wrong coming from VK. I know that my fears and thoughs are the barrier instead.
From that week until now my relation with VK is just INCREDIBLE!!! I would need a entire Forum to report everything that happened since then.
I still use that procedure once or twice a week since our emotions and fears have deep roots that can come from far far away and inadvertently it can start without us noticing!
This is my humble way of saying to Divine that I’m surrendered to His/Her Love!…and if there is something remaining on my side that is preventing my connection…please, eliminate it now!
I apologize in advance if my english is not perfect since I’d love to express more, but the language barrier stops me to give more nuances of my experiences.
Again, THANK YOU for allowing The Source to tell me literally in words that I’m doing right and inspiring me to keep going! Thank You for been The Messenger!!!
Thank You Divine, Thank You VK, Thank You Sharat Sir…and Thank YOU!!!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/veGm901.jpg%5B/img]
[/img]
I apologise for just posting the links, but I don’t know how to post an image here on the forum.
Many thanks I will do it again. I really do apologize if I have posted a basic question.
in reply to: Vibbes Seeder Surroundings QUESTIONS #12734Thank You very much, your answer have really answered my questions.
in reply to: Golden Sunrise Image QUESTION #12727Many Thanks Puneet and Rakhi (Certified VK Teachers) for the answers! I’m really glad to know that you are checking the forum to help us in our concerns.
Rakhi, I’d love to say that I have read all the articles on the website and here in the forum before placing a question. I just placed the question because there was not a single mention about if the effects were going to be similar or if it was not going to have any effect at all if I used it under the water. Be sure that I charge water and everything around me with VK.
I have the Golden Sunrise image placed everywhere in my appartment (entry, living room, kitchen, bathroom, pc, Iphone, etc) I have even made small sizes (without editing!) to give to as many people I know and meet ( I really do know a lot of people!).
I believe it could have "some" effect, but I would love to know from you or from Sharat Sir who are really the real experts and that I believe have experimented or dowsed for it.
I have read already the entire website and 80% of the forum posts and I’m writing down all the most important tips and suggestions for using VK. I have scientific and precise mind, that’s why I need to have things clear before doing anything.
Rakhi, you said: "Do share your fantastic experiences with VK" and Sharat Sir says: "use your creative mind"…I really believe in these words! That’s what I just wanted to do. I hope now it makes sence my questions about the usage of the Golden Sunrise Image.
Rakhi, aswell you said: "I know many people who have posted the image at several places….laptop, mobiles, in each room of the house, various locations in offices….and they love and enjoy its energies."…do these people enjoy the energies when using in this different manners (besides the wall) because it has an effect like the one I’m asking (the image infuse energies wherever it stays) or it’s just a "mind" effect (which I understand is already an effect!) and they like what they "see"? I hope you understand this question.
I have already many experiences to share here about Divine VK…I wanted to have the same with the GS Image by using in a creative way. However I don’t want to waste my time with things that won’t work and that’s when I prefer to ask to someone who have tested it before and from there I will create imaginative ways to use it. I want you to know that If it just work by placing it against the wall it’s fine for me!
I believe it believe it "sends" and "infuse" energies, but it’s peak is when it’s placed against the wall in EAST! Am I right?
I’m thankful to God to be chosen to be part of this family and carry such sacred and amazing tool. Thanks to Sharat Sir for to have accepted the mission of bringing this knowledge to our dimension and materialize The Divine Love in action and in the form of VK. It’s a honor for me to be guided to be here!
I apologize in advance if my words could sound too straight, but please understand that english is not my frst language and the nuances can be kind of lost.
Again, Many Many Thanks
Golden Sunrise
-
AuthorPosts