Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62
    in reply to: healing codes #15660

    Ok. Thanks. Got it.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62
    in reply to: healing codes #15656

    Sorry Mam. What I am asking is for eg. write Healing Code 27 38 963 OR only 27 38 963.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62
    in reply to: Ear infection #15537

    Thank you Mam.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    Thank you mam.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    Thank you mam. I will send 2 reports to you. One medicine is prescribed to resist the growth of artery/aorta. BP is 120/60. Can I do this VOB of respiratory system with GS or anything add to this.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    Hai Rakhi Mam,

    My brother was admitted in ICU 2 times. Surgery is suggested but the two issues are there so…… I am sending GS, HS, ACS, SO7R, MMM sometimes BLS. Also PS to his heart and lungs (seperately). VOB with HS & GS & VOB with ACS for lungs. Can I add anything more. Can I add anything more? Without your permission I am sending the report to your mobile. Sorry for this. Disease name, size of Aorta and BP variations are mentioned in this report. He is not addicted to any bad habit like alcohol, cigars etc. Any changes in the above mentioned serums so please confirm. I am not in a position to pick or call you after 6 p.m. Thank you in advance.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62
    in reply to: Karmic debt #15008

    Thank you mam.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    Thank you mam.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    I check the videos but I am not sure which video is good for him. I hope Asthma cure cosmic code video, TB tuberculosis cure video cosmic codes and Bronchitis cure cosmic codes video are related to lungs. Which one is best for our case. Please. Thanks in advance.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    Hai Sir/ Mam,

    Please give me the video name for the above lungs issues. Can I do psychic surgery for lungs?

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    Thank you mam.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62
    in reply to: Mantra chanting #14423

    Thank you.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62
    in reply to: Meena #13790

    Thank you mam.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62
    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    Thank you once again mam. One and a half day he is in ICU and discharged today. Can I continue this combination including Heart Serum for his heart issued surgery suggested by doctor. Please give me the video name for heart issues. Howmany times to look this video by a non vk user. Pl confirm the serum name for VOB of heart – HS & GS. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)