Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thank you mam.
Thank you mam. My question regarding thought is for eg:- VK pls send GS, SS, TWS, AWS, Balance Serum to my daughter (wearing VK). After that I am thinking about so many things. Is vk switch off the first request and follows my thoughts that time I am not calling vk. If VK follows my every thought I have to put vk aside for 30 min after every request. I am wearing vk everytime.
Thank you mam. I have a doubt regarding thoughts calling VK and we change our thoughts so it will work otherwise not. Is it right pls confirm. Is VK help in voice issue others misunderstand as male voice.
Thank you sir. Can I do physic surgery if I don’t know the organ name for eg. I have some (very small) growth below neck in between shoulder’s, sometimes pain not too much. Do physic surgery wearing VK without paper method?
Hai Sir / Mam,
How to request VK for my daughter’s best intenship for 15 days related to her study? Still now there is no company received for her intenship. Which serum can I give her for best performance in some project submission – Beauty Serum. Pl. confirm.
Thank you sir.
My brother have heart problem and doctor advised surgery. I am sending him GS, HS, MMM, SO7R & Balance Serum. I advised my bhabi to do self reading meditation by sir. Which switch word video is best for him? They don’t know about healing. Can I request the above serums to his food and water like this VK pl send the so and so serums to the food and water consumed by my brother today. I couldn’t look any video or meditation because net working issue is too much in my new house. So I missed so many things.
Hai Mam,
Which serum can I mix with brain serum for my daughter? I am giving her GS, SS, TWS, AWS & Balance Serum daily. I want to give her Eye Serum, ENT & PHS, can I add these to Brain Serum or add ACS to any of the cosmic serums. Maximum energy to send one time is 5 nos. All the energy will go 30 min or each energy x 6 min. Pls clarify this. Which one is best one energy to a receiver or 5 energy to a receiver.
Which serums can I give her for her graduation and how to request for her admission in DU College? Still I am jobless and my job is a question for me & I want money for her studies and daily needs. Please help me and thank you for your help.
First of all sorry for late sharing my happiness to you. Thank you Sharat Sir for VK and his initiative for Free Cosmic Healing Session for Children 2018. Thank you all VK teachers. My daughter is very poor in her studies and she scored 66% in 12th Board and 72% in best four subjects. It is a best score like she. Thank you once again sir.
in reply to: GOLDEN HEART BLESSING MEDITATION #9497GOLDEN HEART MEDITATION DONE HEALING SENT TO ALL YOUR BLESSINGS THANKS TO SHARAT SIR AND PUNEET SIR
in reply to: GOLDEN HEART BLESSING MEDITATION #9438GOLDEN HEART MEDITATION DONE HEALING SENT TO ALL YOUR BLESSINGS THANKS TO SHARAT SIR
Thank you Mam.
Once again thanks for your sweet replies and VK tips. Thanks to Sharat sir & VK.
I got the job and I will join any time. I only request VK to bless me a divine job now with ease. I request only in nights because I have to send energy for my daughter first, her exams starts today, and to heal my husband also. And also use the switch word Reach Divine Job. Which serum can I use for releasing my salary without asking the boss. I am not interested to talk with the boss. I am in this office for the last 9 years and before two three days back they told me that I want only a part time accountant. I believe in Vk and I am sure about that I got it.
Thank you.
-
AuthorPosts