Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thank you for your prompt response. I have posted my daughter’s name in the link.
VK please send GSx3 to her question papers, answer sheets, stationery, examination authorities etc. in one go. Is it right? Can I add now and forever to this request? Something confused for this. I read the post of Sharat sir. But little confuse.
Thank you everybody and special thanks to Sharat sir and teams for Free Cosmic Healing for children appearing in exams 2018.
Which serum can I use for interviews I hope it is love serum, please confirm this.
Can I mix these serums in one water bottle – GS, Balance, TWS, AWS & Beauty Serum.
Hai Mam,
Golden sunrise manifestation / switch word (Reach Divine Job)/ video which is more better for instant job. My job is a question for me.
Can I charge my daughter’s stationery, copy, question paper etc. etc. in one go / one by one for 5 minutes. Please clarify this.
Thanks in advance.
Mam I read so many GS manifestations in this forum. Is there any manifestation for a good peaceful life in our house. You know that my problem. Is there any mistake in my question please ignore. This forum is too good to learn so many things. I got very rare time to check this in office. So I copy this valuable information in somewhere and take print out and read in my house. Please confirm the total number of cosmic serums. I received a PDF file and know about 23 serums. Lastly I read balance serum in site. Only I know the number of serums. I couldn’t check this in cosmic serums site because of little time. Ok thanks.
Thank you mam.
I am so sorry to ask so many questions in one go because I have little time to ask the questions. You have your own time to answer my questions. I have to confirm all of these because sending of wrong energy/procedure is better than to confirm everything.
Which serum can I mix for itching and dry skin for my daughter. I have already charged cream with GS, Beauty & Alpha Woman Serum. Last day I add All Clear Serum also. But itching is too much.
VK please send GS x3, PHSx3, SO7Rx3, Balance Serum x3 to XYZ.
VK please send GS, PHS, SO7R, Balance Serum to XYZ XYZ XYZ.
VK pl send GSx3 to XYZ. Which of the above is more beneficial or all are the same effect.
Charging of books with SS – 15 to 20 rotations on every page or not.
GS, Balance, Flab, Alpha, PHS, Digee, Immune, Key Pen, Pain Care, SO7R. Can I mix any five of these.
Can I look AAS video for my husband. Eg:- I am looking this video for my husband like this……
Is there any video related to headache?
Sending of energy to my company & stuck money.
VK pl send energy of GSx3, ACSx3, TWSx3, SO7Rx3, Balance x3 to my Co and related issues.
For stuck money same energy to that Co or the owner of that co. Is there any video for stuck money.
Open the videos in mobile is too difficult for me. Too much time to open the videos.
Self reading meditation – only read this in sir site
Is there any open eye meditation in coming days. What is the difference of these two. Self reading is already written words and in open eye meditation the first time we will see the written words. Is it correct or not. I read self reading but I am not sure that is self reading or not. Because in videos we will look everything in first time. Please confirm all of these.
Thanks in advance.
Thank you.
Hai Mam,
I am giving the charged water with GS, SS, Balance, Brain & Wisdom of Ma Saraswathi to my daughter for the last 3 to 4 months. But her study is not good failed in one or two subjects. Her exams are near. How to do continuous healing for my daughter in her exam time. I know the number 398. How to activate this number for her. Name and 398 on paper. Please help me.
Thank you. Recd.
Thank you so much for your reply. But I can’t trace the number. There is nothing in 13th Dec. My husband is staying with me and I am tensed (after taking alcohol other wise ok) so I want to send my husband to his native place today itself. He creates too much problems to me and my daughter, and she is so worried and her exams are nearer. In the absence of my husband I have so much time and no tension for him and sending energy is so easy and I will do everything in open space. Still I did all the things in a secret way. As a lady staying alone in Delhi is so difficult. But…..I don’t know what can I do. My daughter’s future, safety etc…There is nothing in my life…friends, relatives….nothing only tension and headache….
I know more about from this forum. But still I am confused because I want too much time to cure my husband. His abusing is not less and whenever he takes drinks the position is same. I couldn’t sleep for the whole night. We couldn’t bear this and I am worried about my daughter, staying with my husband is too dangerous. For the whole day I am sending energies to my daughter and husband. I have no time to use energy for myself. I want peace in my house. His parents are staying in MP. Which energy can I used to send his native place for some period. My daughter’s exams are very near and I am so worried. That is why I asked your number to share this. I am suffering this for the last 14 years. So please help me. Please help me?
I ask all the VK users to help me in this situation. I have no another way to come out of this problem and divorce is not a solution for my problem and it is not possible like this type of naturewala.
Thank you so much. I like your way of teaching. I read almost all the posts. Is there any combination for mixing of serums. You told me that don’t mix with health and wealth serums. GS and balance serum mix every serums. I read all the posts written by Sharat Sir, is so good a VK learner must read these posts. Thanks to sir also.
Can I do VOB for using different serums in one go. I have so many health issues and I hate medicines also. eg. head – pain care serum (centre of head too much pain there is no relief using medicines and almost all tests are done except MRI it is costly for me) , chest – heart serum, stomach – digee, knees – pain care. I have small tyroid also. Thanks in advance.
Mam, please give me your number.
Thank you.
-
AuthorPosts